In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)

David luiz is 😩

Btw Neymar is 23 and Hakimi 24 here sooooooo yeah. And just pretend they got their transfer really early.

____________

Neymar is out of the country with the national team of Brazil to visit a basketball match and to attend a few brand promotions they've been amabassadors under for a while now. Well, that is something.

And even though I'm not supposed to be as worried for him, (knowing that he's for sure self conscious enough to defend himself in a country like america) but I've realize how sick I am from being worried.

I've spam called him like what, 20 times now? And it's only been 24 hours since he's arrived. The last time we texted was literally yesterday, well, at this same time. That's when he had told me he arrived at JFK airport and would notify me about all else later.

And I've been waiting ever since. Not that I'm supposed to be so close to him and be worried sick about him, but I just am, and I still don't understand why. It just happened so suddenly for both of us, we never got to catch up onto the fact that we never got to know how and when all our rivalry faded to let a new roots of friendship grow.

I can remember it was a match for real madrid,

Flashback
____________

I began to warm up at the 75th minute as soon as Zidane turned to the bench with the creases on his face indicating disappointment and his eyes squinting as if the sun has peaked out of nowhere at night, the usual. A sour face.

I sighed and began to do all the stretches and back-to-back run ups across the grass alongside other players who were benched. I honestly am used to getting benched now, so it won't be a surprise if they don't choose me to sub in with someone else.

But after a few minutes, I see Martin running towards the bench, as the watch was raised by the referee. And to my surprised, my name was called. I gave Martin a side hug before running into the field and into my position as the match begun again.

When I thought that the day would end off well as the game started to reach it's end, Gareth got into a fight with a Barca player. I watched from afar, and couldn't exactly identify the shorter guy trying to put up with Gareth's humangous of a size.

I was trying my best to read his jersey from the side, but couldn't. So I waited for him to turn, although I can just ask a team mate- well if they wouldn't have swarmed the two then I would've.

I mentally slapped myself when the guy turned, - for not knowing who he is. Well it onlu makes sense because I couldn't really see his face. Gareth launches himself some more before being pulled back and being given a yellow card.

Neymar begins to walk off, and hell, he caught my eye. Fuck. Why am I not looking away god dang it. Well it's really hard when he has such beautiful eyes man. It really is.

Did he just wink at me?

There's no way. Well, at least the sayings were true. What you ask? That Brazillians are mad shameless. And yeah, they surely are. Judging by what just happened.

It would be great to get to know him better but in all honesty, I'm sure that's impossible.

I shake my head and notice the players jogging back into position as the game starts to where it was left off. Hopefully this night ends in peace, the fight aside.

I really expected him to put up with Gareth better but I honestly can't blame him. Gareth is always launching himself at people whenever he can but isn't that an advantage that's supposed to be used in football? Seems like can't blame anyone here.

But yeah, as grown asses, we could've put up with this alot better. I'm sure I would've. But ofcourse this shithole won't promote me to this much of a vital position. I honestly don't care as long as I'm getting paid here.

But yeah, I've got to say, Should've known that's Neymar by his hairstyle. Silly me.

Flashback ends
__________________

I sigh and leave my phone on the bedstand. I don't know when and where and why did we start living together- well probably because of the transfer- but I never expected us to mingle up so well when we both came from teams that have been rivals since forever.

Although I'm Barcelona through and through, I did despise them the one year I played for Real. It was God's gift that I didn't hate Messi but despises his best friend Neymar.

Really, It was just because of the rivalry and no other reason whatsoever. I only did so in order to blend in with the dominant atmosphere that went on in Real. They surely hated and still hate Barcelona and there's no doubt about it.

I'm glad we aren't rivals anymore, because I dreaded while we were that way. Although mingling wasn't something I thought would start off smooth any soon, it did.

He's such a sweetheart and cutie. It's impossible to resist his charms and the little moments he gets angry. All the pictures he takes- doesn't matter with his Polaroid camera or mobile- it's always cute. He's so cheeky and confident yet not full of himself at all. Not one bit.

I call him 'querido' or 'chico' most of the time, because it suits him, and he really deserves it from me.

Well, I miss calling him that, although it's just been a day and there's 4 more days left for this misery to end.

Well maybe not, because he's calling, and fuck is my heart running at 12000 miles per hour.

Why? Don't ask me. I don't know.

- "Hello? Querido?"

- "te extrañé, Arra"

- "yo también te extraño, cariño"

I hear a whine and some shuffling. I assume he's under the covers by now, it's midnight there in the US.

- "You could've come with me.."

- "But I can't sack this since you're gone Ney. I have to take your position for the game that's in 2 days. But I do miss you lots-"

- "Kiss my pussy honey"

David. Fuck that kid. He's always interrupting.

- "David! Give me my phone!"

- "Fine fine....hello?" His voice returned. Thank goodness that kid left.

- "Yes Ney, I'm listening,"

- "I'm sorry for what he said- He's such a kid I swear"

- "I'm 5 years older than you sweetheart" Maybe he can shut the fuck up for once. Ugh.

- "Sorry about that Arra"

- "It's okay. How has your day been?"

- "Awesome! We attended a basketball match and we took some pictures. I managed to capture one in my Polaroid camera too!"

- "Really? Sounds like you had a lot of fun,"

- "Yep, we got signed jerseys and I managed to sneak one for you too"

- "Ney, you know you didn't have to."

- "I did because I want to, muah"

The sudden kisses through the phone is always something. I smile and chuckle as he does too.

- "I think I'll sleep now, I really feel sleepy"

- "Okay, sleep tight Ney. Good night, love you querido"

- "Good night, love you too arra"

I place my phone on the nightstand and smile.

He really is something that I can never explain. He's such an unexplainable wonder that I'll always be grateful to have in my life.

____________

Short ik ik but IT WAS GOOD U CAN'T DENY IT STFU.