Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)

Just so that u guys know Im making this a fluff cuz idk who to make top (they both look equally zaddy). So you guys comment who should be the daddy, so that the next time I write something about this ship I'm sure to include a smut cuz it hurts me not to include it. Anyways, enjoy :).

_________

I don't know what to say about 'us'. If it's a friendship..or a relationship with no physical intimacy..I don't have the right word for it. And I reckon there is no right word for it. For us. I don't know yet, because I'm not sure what Hakimi thinks about me and him. Our friendship, how well off have I dug into his heart...I'm not sure.

But I'm sure about one thing, I'm in love. Yes, I say this standing right beside him between the bustling time square crowd, and yet not to him, only to myself. This information is only for me to know, ofcourse until I tell him and that's where the knot is.

I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him, at all. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, and how he'll react. I know he's not into boys and in respect of his religion he's doing his job perfectly but it hurts me to know that.

I love him..every second I'm beside him..he warms my heart like nobody else. He prioritizes me like I'm his first and most loved and the most important. He makes me feel loved all over again, ever since me and Neymar parted aways.

No, ofcourse Neymar didn't hurt me, he took full credit on everything, blamed himself, but at the end we made up properly. He's 6 years older than me and yet he managed to lay me.

After that, I knew I needed someone who is the same age as me and could understand me in every aspect. Neymar taught me alot of things, like how to be less or an egoistic and mysoginistic person because at some point I was acting like I was one.

But now, things have changed alot. I have my eyes on Hakimi. I wish I wouldn't, because I want to consider us as something more intimate than we already are, well not too touchy.

I feel his hand wrapping around my waist, then suddenly getting dragged into an alley. I feel myself breaking out of my trance, his face inches away from mine, his hand over my mouth. What's going on?!

- "Mhphh-"

- "Shhh, I noticed paparazzi..I don't want them to find out, okay? This is supposed to be for our us, and no one else must intervene." Us. He really flatters me, without knowing he actually is. I just nod and fixate myself against the wall, hearing the rushed foots steps and flashes from a crowd nearby. Hakimi really dedicates me that much? Or am I over-whelmed by his simple gesture?

- "I think they're gone. But still, let's pull our masks on and our hoodies. We don't want to get caught yeah?" He pulls his hands away from my mouth as I do what he instructed. He does the same, taking glances at me, probably thinking I won't notice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We arrived at a cafe and managed to keep ourselves undercover, and I still don't know how I'm supposed to drink my mocha without pulling my mask down. Let it seep through the fabric? Stupid.

- "Hey..you haven't talked much since we arrived, anything wrong? You know you could tell me.." Hakimi stretches his hand out to place over mine but he hesitates, letting his hand hover over mine. I just nod, as he places his hand.

I feel butterflies in my stomach, surely blushing. Thank god I have the mask on. He brushes the base of his thumb over my hand, and oh my God. Are we even friends?

- "Even if you don't have anything to say..I do.." He takes a deep breathe and looks me dead in the eye. What could he possibly wanna say? That he doesn't like me? I'm way too egoistic in nature? Too proud? Nothing new.

- "I like you Kylian.." Sure, friends always say that. And I'm a loner here, who's stuck in a lovesick loop.

- "Not as friends Kylian.."

....what? Everything just stopped for me, and for a second I felt like breathing wasn't necessary. Did he just actually say that?

- "Kylian? Are you okay? Sorry if i-"

- "No,"

- "What?"

- "I like you too.." Was the only thing I could say. What else am I supposed to do? Run away? Never. Everything happens for a good cause and I can see why.

- "Really..?"

- "Ninja Turtles are honest you know," I smile, looking around and taking off my mask. He pulls it down too, leaning over and placing a soft peck on my lips. Oh my God, this is actually happening.

We exit the cafe, leaving two 10 dollars notes under the tissue holder. Everything seemed too perfect to even be realistic, now. Holding hands and walking by the busy streets of Ney York Time Square.. the building lights and the huge Broadway Spectacular making everything so much more perfect, the images shining against Hakimi's hazel orbs.

I couldn't wish for anything better. This is what I waited for..well..and it came true. There is nothing more than I can say because this isn't too over-whelming. It has just the right feeling to it. It's normal, a gay couple holding hands between the hustle of NYC.

_______________

Ik, ik this is super short but as per said, its my first time writing them. I'll make a smut of them next, and comment who'll be top. Whoever gets the most comments wins. So enjoy til then, next up is probably haaland x jude or cressi. Peace.