NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)

Babes idk what the fuck i wrote her but all ik is I HOPE THIS 'LICIOUS LAD LIVES LONGER- like, bro. Im dead.

__________

- "Another one for the win!" Neymar screamed, downing another shot with the rest of the attendants. The music started to go crazy, increasing in volume. Neymar danced away, like things couldn't get any better. PSG had won on his birthday. As much as it would disappoint Ronaldo, it left Messi and Neymar's heart swelling with pride.

By midnight everyone had left. Neymar gently pat his cheeks looking into the mirror, feeling much more sober from the cold shower. It had helped him to come back to his senses. But why? He had to congratulate Messi. He just knew Messi would come, no matter what.

It has been days since Messi had met his best friend. He didn't feel alive during practice or matchday; because Neymar wasn't there. Neymar was the spirit that kept him fit and fine. He's the cause behind Messi's heartbeat always skyrocketing. He was the reason to his happiness.

No one could compare to Neymar; he's just too exceptional in Messi's perspective. He's a man with so much too see in character, and in the heart. He's so cheerful; always giving off positive energy. He's the sunshine Messi needed. He's so charming, looking like a playboy. But he's so timid and innocent and simple-minded, which only Messi gets a piece of.

Messi is all that Neymar could wish for. Neymar is living every fan's dream.

Neymar hears a knock while changing into his pyjamas. Should be Messi. He rushed downstairs despite his injury. That's the effect that Messi had on him. Swinging the door open, revealed a Messi with a small smile, his bag plopped to the floor as Messi lunges forward, cupping Neymar's face, taking his lips in his.

Neymar startled, but gave in to the succulent feel of Messi's lips. It's like the night couldn't get any wilder than it already was. The sound of their moist lips moving against one another in perfect sync is what flawed the utter silence.

Neymar parted his lips, pulling back a bit, gasping for air. But he was pulled back again by a very eager Messi. Now they were kissing like mad, and I mean really mad. Nipping at each other's lips, sucking it, lapping their tongue over each other's lips, savoring the warmth of the kiss.

They didn't know if it was infatuation or excitement, but what they did know is, this would only be for them to know.

Well, infatuation wouldn't be the right word to say. Neymar would see every little flaw of Messi as a tiny bit of him that made him the man he's now. There was nothing in Messi that he saw was wrong. Everything about him is the sea that Neymar is always willing to drown in.

Every bit of Messi was something he admired and came to realize, is the definition of perfection. His twinkling brown eyes that he could stare for ages into, his rosy cheeks, the crinkles his skin would form when he'd smile or laugh, his minimalistic personality, his everything. In short, Neymar simped on Messi.

And you'd ask, if Neymar has so much to brag about Messi then what does Messi have for Neymar? Well practically, everything. If needed, he'd give the world. Oh no, he wouldn't. Because Neymar is his world.

- "You did great today, Leo.."

- "Shut up you son of a bitch, you didn't let me wish you."

- "Not needed, and fuck you."

- "It should be the other way around Ney," Messi sniggered and Neymar scoffed. As best friends, they found joking after making out intensely normal. They surely are something. Well, they do share a piece of each other.

- "Shut up hoe."

- "This is what you tell me after I win the night for you?"

- "Win me the world if you really love me, handsome."