imma lay em' down pt.2

Continued hehe.

____________

- "I did," It rang sharp and clear in Cristiano's ears painfully. He fell into complete disbelief from the oh so familiar figure standing infront of him. The whole incident flashed before his eyes. He himself couldn't convince himself he'd ruined the best player in the world.

It felt like a dream he had trouble waking up from, because Messi didn't seem to move a slight inch. He blankly stared through Cristiano's soul, his eyes gleamless and dull. The barrier of tension growing between them felt too obvious to go un-noticed.

Cristiano groaned and tried walking away, frustrated, but Messi blocked his way, keeping his gaze as it is. It started to bug Cristiano like an itch that wouldn't go no matter what. He found it disturbing how Messi's gaze seemed murderous, piercing right through him. Just like that day.

Memories flooded in. Cristiano could remember how Messi kept glancing at him constantly across the field, clearly uncomfortable and disturbed by Cristiano's deep and perverted stare from the benches. Messi would now give Cristiano a taste of his own medicine; how pained Messi was, and still is.

Cristiano had left the boy completely scarred; had made memories of his first time to rather remain un-bothered. Cristiano has made it horrendous. Messi hated to be facing the one guilty here. Hated to have to stare at him for so long. It disgusted him to breathe the same air with him.

- "Look, I'm sorry-"

- "Will it bring my virginity back? Will it make me pure? Will it fix everything? Will it take the scar off me?" Messi took a step forward with every question, making Cristiano stutter and step back from lacking out of words, stumbling and falling back.

Messi looked down at him, as his gaze didn't seem as clouded. It seemed rather teary and slightly bloodshot, from that exact day. Through Cristiano's memory, he could remember, how helpless Messi's eyes looked as tears brimmed his eyes while his beautiful lashes flicked, his lids shutting close, tears escaping through the slight crease.

And it's not different today. Messi stood, his hand clenching into a fist, his head hung low, as he squeezed his eyes shut and sobbed. Cristiano had nothing to protest against. He had ruined him, and there was no denying on that. Cristiano looked away, his muscles tensing up.

Cristiano couldn't believe he could be so stupid to have done something as horrendous as pecking off the petals from such a beautiful flower, ruining it's beauty. He felt disappointed in himself for the first time in his life. There was nothing here to cheer on and raise his undying ego that now lay dead in some corner of his soul, regret filling it's position.

Messi lunged forward to throw a punch as Cristiano closed his eyes and shy-ed away, but didn't feel anything. Opening his eyes, he felt relieved to see Gerard tightly holding him back from getting punched right across the jaw. Messi gave in and quietly sobbed into the taller, blue-eyed Spaniard's shirt helplessly.

Gerard gently rubbed his back, staring at Cristiano murderously. Although Gerard could see the regret in Cristiano's eyes past the negative thoughts about Cristiano piling up in his mind, it didn't change the fact that he had practically raped Messi.

And what's more, Cristiano is much more matured and grown in age. He could've maybe suppressed the sinful feeling growing in him, but no. He decided to listen to the devil sitting on his shoulder. And Cristiano regretted doing that now; prior to the result of his deeds.

Cristiano stood up, feeling like throwing his guts up. The feeling of guilt started to eat at his insides, too. He could almost feel the pain Messi seemed to be going through. Cristiano hung his head low as he walked away, feeling a glare pierce through his back. I deserve it, he thought out of realization.