brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)

- "I bet 10 euros, Cristiano's gonna ram Leo today."

- "Bet-"

- "Could you two NOT?" I grunt and close my book with a thud, piqued. They always tease me, ugh.

- "You can't run away from your feelings anyway Leo," Gerard chimes, which is honestly true. It's true that I can't run away from my feelings, but there's no way i can run to it either. I fear the possibilities that remain, which results me to hiding myself and my love for Cristiano away.

---

- "Your parents are gonna be away?"

- "Y-Yeah..it's the 4th time you asked in a minute, Gerard!" I scowl as he wriggles his eyebrows at me, blushing because I know why he's doing so. My friends are such teases, I regret telling them my secret dammit.

- "Betting 20 euros-" I pretend throwing a fist at him as he jumps away, frowning. I glare while he lets out a small chuckle, clearly set back from my gesture.

- "You two better not start that stupid betting, it's so stupid!"

- "Not stupid when you actually like Cristiano dude." Luis quips, leaving me speechless. It's very true, and there's nothing I can say against it anyhow. It would be awful to degrade Cristiano, when I know how much of a prince he is. I'm probably one of the most lovesick people living, because I've never felt myself acting normally ever since Cristiano moved in with me.

I try my best not to keep things awkward between us, but how he flirts and keeps pushing me to the wall telling how puny I am, leaves me rather giddy than a tearful being. And that's basically abnormal, lovesick. My attraction towards him is like a magnet, but I oppose my attraction, somehow. I manage, but it makes me entitled to being a loner at times.

My friends are the most encouraging people you would wish to have, but I just don't have the guts. Me and Cristiano put together in a sentence? Never. It's practically impossible for him to like me, or accept me. I'd rather die than getting rejected, I have a fragile heart. Building up feelings for him then letting it all wash away because he rejected me? Nope. I'm not risking it for the biscuit, a college-favorite football player doesn't go together with a nobody anyway.

I leave the park where we three were hanging out, heading to the dorm a few blocks away from college. It's pretty spacious for two people, despite the oddly low price. It's conjusting for me, probably because I'm always stuck in a bubble of fear since Cristiano is my room-mate. I don't know why I feel scared when I love him, let's just leave it to my heart.

Cristiano didn't want him to handle the keys so he asked me to take it, and so I did. Probably because he returns home everyday and doesn't wanna bother waking me up. Wait. He cares about me? No way in hell. I shake away these un-realistic thoughts and exit the elevator, pushing the key into the keyhole and twisting the door open.

He's probably out with his friends, but as I plop the key on the key holder whilst opening my shoes:

- "Hey." I jump and shiver, a deep-voiced laugh filling the condo. I frown and toss my bag to the side of my bed, discarding my socks and placing my wind-breaker on the chair of my desk. I try to look at him, blushing furiously as my eyes meet with his coal, glistening ones. I sit on the bed in silence, hugging my knees, hiding half of my face between my knees. It's really hard when you have to live with someone you love, and you know that there are zero possibilities that they'll love you back ever, and that pain lingers every night, which has resulted to my insomnia.

I try not to wake him because of my horrible insomnia, but sometimes he does and that leaves me upset and embarassed, mainly upset because you never know what the other might be thinking of you. I start to get lost in these thoughts when I hear a howl which brings me out of my trance and oh my god WHAT HAS CRIS DONE-