ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

" I love you guys

" I love you guys."

"Mom, can you finish the story now! Please! Plus Uncle Cory and Auntie Topi are here now!"

Your children begged and pleaded, surely they wouldn't be willing to stay up that late!

" Kids, it's late! Plus the story has a LOT of drama in there. I could barely remember when i told you about me and Shawn first meeting!"

You sighed as you looked over and Shawn, Cory and Topanga.

" I personally think it's a good idea. It's a brilliant story! We used to stay up with Auggie and Riley to tell them about me and Topanga story. Y/n, trust us. It'll be good for them!"

Cory said, trying to convince you.

You sighed again,

" Fine. But if all of you guys are tired in the morning. Don't come complaining!"

"Yes!! Thank you Uncle Cory!"

Your twins, Maya and Lucas said, excited to hear the story. Angela wasn't that bothered but she still wanted to listen as she hadn't heard it in a while.

" So.."

SUMMER OF 1994 :

" Hey Y/n! " Shawn said, as he came around and put his arm over you.

" What do you need Shawn?" You asked, as you put your books back into the locker.

" Nothing, can i not just hang out with my beautiful girlfriend?"

" No. Because most of the time when i ask that question and you give me that answer then you need something. So spill."

" Ok fine, Cory is trying to convince Topanga to go to Yale instead of the college me and him are going to. And he kind of needs your help."

" Listen Shawn, if Topi has her mind on going to your college, then i can't change her mind. All Cory had to do it support her and make sure she's 100% sure. "

You said as you looked up at Shawn, he seemed deep in though. Almost like he was trying to plan out what he was going to do to get Topanga to go to Yale instead,

" Don't even try to force her. Because Shawn Hunter, if you force her then i'll force you to lick a toilet clean."

" Jeez! What have i done to you to deserve that!"

" I hate you sometimes,"

" Love you too Y/n,"

" Wait, so when did you and Shawn get back together?" Maya asked,

" Well we got back together, broke up, got together, broke up. Then i eventually grew up and we dated again and now we had you guys,"

Shawn said,

" Now  , how about we let mom finish the story."

Shawn said, trying to stop to from asking anymore questions.

" Wait, when did you have us then?"

" Oh, well it was after Cory and Topanga wedding, so we would've been around 21?"

Shawn said, answering Lucas' Question.

" Now can i  finish? This is a long story so i wont be able to cram it all in if you keep asking questions."

" Sorry mom!"

" Finally,"

" And so anyway, after that me and shawn..."

" Listen Shawn, we have to go to the wedding! If we don't then it's just rude!"

You said, trying to convince Shawn to go to one of your mutual friends wedding,

" Cmon Y/n..." He said, walking over to you as you started to do your makeup,

" How about we just stay here? Just the two of us. We could have some fun?"

He said in such a way it almost made you forget that there was a wedding and that you already said yes to going.

" We can't Shawn! I already said we would go so now we have to!"

" Oh come on Y/n! Just because you said that, it doesn't mean that we can't not go!"

He said, whilst messaging Cory about something,

" What are you and Cory talking about?"

You asked, wondering as he may be planning to do something stupid ,

" Oh well Cory is going to try get the college to deny Topanga so then she practically has to go to Yale."

" YOU ARE DOING WHAT NOW?"