ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

" I GOT ANOTHER DATE!" He shouted down the street

" I GOT ANOTHER DATE!" He shouted down the street. After that night, he had come home feeling the most excited he had been in forever. When he came home he was all giddy and felt this strange feeling inside his stomach. However, he seemed panicked because he didn't know what to do about that two week rule. Would he still implement it? It's not like he really liked you that way.... did he? He wasn't so sure. I mean yeah, he went on many many dates before and never felt that way... but i mean just because he feels something on a date with Y/n doesn't mean he loved you... did it? He had now clue what it meant.

He never felt as though he loved someone, especially not a girl. Not... Y/n. But as he thought back, at all the times he had seen her. He realised that maybe it did mean something. So he made it his mission to figure out whatever he felt. I mean, it shouldn't be that hard, all he has to do if just go on this date and figure it out... right?

" Shawn, are you stupid or what? " Cory asked, Shawn just sat there as if he saw pigs flying.

" You have to look into her eyes." Cory started, " That's how i knew i loved Topanga." Shawn was confused at this, he didn't know what if meant to look into her eyes, i mean he's done it before.

" But i always do that how am i meant to look into her eyes if i already do?!" He started to panic, Cory gave him good advice but, was it really good?

" No Shawn, you have to really look into her eyes, don't just look into her eyes like you look at me. Look at her as if she was going to disappear. What you see in her eyes is what you want to tell her, and what you FEEL for her" Cory finished, hoping Shawn understood. Granted that Shawn wasn't the brightest bulb he really hoped he was smart enough to actually listen to him.

" Ok, just look into her eyes, that seems... easy enough?"

FLASH FORWARD TO THEIR DATE 𝗓 𐰁

He wondered where she was, as last time he was there first, so he just decided to walk inside, that's when he spotted Y/n talking to a guy, his name was something like Max, Max Dennison or something like that. He had seen him around school, he never liked Max. Max was know to make snarky comments whenever his ex lovers would walk by and would purposely treat girls horribly whilst he would be dating them.

But he hated to admit that he used you admire Max. Which is what led him to where he is now, but Shawn knew he could do basically nothing. I mean, it's not like you were dating. But what he did do was stare daggers at him. He had started holding you by the waist.

That's when Shawn finally decided to stand up and walk down to you, once he reached you he realised how many people were there. But nothing mattered in that moment apart from you being okay. I mean he felt as thought everything but you had frozen. And he felt as though he needed to do everything he could to protect you.

But when Max and his friends started to talk to him. He knew that there was no chance he would get you. I mean, you were artistic. He was the Bad boy, it could never work. So when he arrived there, he just looked at you. He felt hurt because you were laughing at the guys. But in all reality, you were really uncomfortable and was hoping Shawn would do something. But he didn't...

Well, not until Max said,

" HEY YOU FORGOT YOUR 2 WEEKER"

That was when Shawn lost it. As he looked back he suggested for you to move, then that was when Shawn landed the first punch, right on Maxs jaw, if he had hit any higher then he might've dislocated it or even broke it.

" WHAT THE HELL YOU IDIOT!" Max shouted, and that was when a full blown fight had erupted . I mean it was hard to know who won, Shawn threw the last punch, but it seemed as though Max threw MORE and had more impact on Shawn.

However they both got thrown out, you were trying to get down the Shawn, but that was before Max had shouted for you. I mean yeah, you may have talked to Max before but, did you like him? No, you could never, especially not when Shawn was in the picture . So what did you do?

You walked up to max.

And slapped him, and as you slapped him you felt as you were in control, it never happened because you never hit anyone after you came back. See once you left you decided you would never hit another person unless they started it, the reason you made that promise? Well, it was because you used to be notorious for fighting, why do you think you are popular?

And after you slapped him, you said ,

" Leave me alone, AND NEVER talk to me again unless it's an apology for me AND Shawn."

That was when you ran after Shawn, hoping he wouldn't think you were flirting with Max and trying to blow off Shawn.

" Shawn, wait up!!" you shouted in the pouring rain.

" Why should i Y/n, you left me and our date for Max, MAX of all people you left our date for and you chose MAX. What do you even see in him?!" Shawn shouted , he seemed heartbroken but who wouldn't be, he just saw the love of his life, well. That's what you might as well have been, flirting with another guy. But if he knew the truth then he wouldn't be so annoyed.

" Listen Shawn -" You started
"NO Y/N, you listen! I don't want to speak to you. If you want to go dating another guy, then go ahead. But don't try going on a date with me."

Shawn started to walk away.

" Shawn wait."

"Why should i?!"

" Because Shawn... I love you okay?"

He paused.

" You Love Me?"