ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

"LOVE IS STUPID!"

"LOVE IS STUPID!"

"LOVE IS STUPID!"

You and Shawn both shouted at Cory and Topanga. Then you both went home and flopped onto your beds.

" UGh i wanna call him..."

You complained. Clearly irritated at yourself because you easily could... you ended up having some tea and it became 12am, it was exactly midnight, you had gotten more and more confident and kept hyping yourself to call him..

" No more excuses Y/n... you always do this!" You said in the mirror. You grabbed the phone and dialed his number, sure once he answered you paused but.. after looking back in the mirror, you could've sworn that you saw yourself give you a thumbs up.

" Shawn... come over. Please, i need to talk to you." You said, practically pleading.

" What? Y/n. It's 12am. I cant your parents are home and they'd get so annoyed if they heard a knock at your door." He said, almost as if he didn't want to come over, in all reality he did. He just thought your parents were home..

" They're not home Shawn..." You were about to finished but then the line cut. " Shawn??? SHAWNNN???" You questioned the line. Then just sighed. You thought he wouldn't come until..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

They seemed to get heavier and louder each Knock.

You opened the door and it was Shawn.

" Shawn, i thought you wouldn't come."

" Y/n just shut up." You were taken aback you thought he meant it in a rude way until... he kissed you, it was ... passionate. You had gotten so caught up in that kiss that you had forgotten to close the door. So you did just that and took him up to your room.

" No more excuses Y/n..." You told yourself again. You wanted him to Kiss you. It was all you ever wanted. And now you finally had him in your arms. All you wanted was to stay there.

That one innocent kiss? Turned into a full blown make out session. He made hickeys all over your neck, pureple bruises forming already. Knowing you would have to hide them with foundation you started some on his neck. He just leaned his head back in delight .

" Y/n..." he kept whispering, it seemed as though he still thought your parents were here.

" Shawn, my parents aren't here," you kept kissing on his neck.

" Y/n... st..." he groaned. You found it, his sweet spot on his neck.

After a few minutes you both leaned on the bed. But you stopped. You were still young, and you didn't know if you wanted it to happen like this did you?

" Y/n? Are you alright?" Shawn asked stopping, genuinely concerned.

" Yeah... just thinking."

Shawn knew what you were thinking,

" Listen we can just keep making out, if it makes you feel better ."

"yeah... thank you Shawn." you said, grateful for just having Shawn in your life.

And so you continued, passionately. And might i say, it looked as though you were a lepur .. but something felt wrong. It felt like it was a dream but it also didn't.

" Y/n...." he whispered.

" SHAWN!" you shouted as you woke up! Jesus christ that was a weird dream... was it a dream? you touched your neck, it didn't feel bruised. Your lipstick wasn't smudged. You sighed, you really hoped it was real and yet it wasnt... but damn was it a good dream.

You ended up getting up and getting ready for school. You work a long sleeve low cut top and flares, you didn't want to try much but you did bring a sweater.

On the way to school everyone kept staring and a few kids pointed at your neck. You felt... off.

Once you arrived at school Topanga and Eric came up to you,

" Jeez someone attacked you last night" Eric winked at you, what was he on about?

" What? I swr that was a dream..." You mumbled.

" Well it wasn't Y/n and you might wanna put that sweater on before Cory sees you because once he puts 2 & 2 together then you're SO screwed." He laughed at you, you opened up your locker and saw it.

Those goddamn marks Shawn did, you felt irritated at him, but the realised you did the same time him, time for him to feel the same way a girl did. You put on the sweater and ended up talking to Topanga, and eric.

Eric seemed more interested in what you and Shawn did last night than your actual life. Thank God, all you did was make out though.

"WHO DID THIS TO MY SHAWNIE!" someone shouted. You were scared it was his Dad or Mom or something. .. but it was sooo much worse. IT WAS CORY! AND HE HAD SHAWN BY THE SCRUFF OF HIS NECK HOLDING HIM UP ! You were just praying that Cory wouldn't notice it was you . Thankfully he didn't as he ended up walking past. But during 2nd Period maths. Stupid minkus pulled down your sweater neck and made it clear to Mr Feeny that you had been. " Hit very badly" but to be fair since you were once of Feenys star students . He didn't seem too bothered.

But Cory sure as hell did, you could feel him staring at you. ' oh i'm sure he wouldn't do that' he was literally in front of you and kept turning around the stare at you .

Once class was over you walked over to Topanga, Cory and Shawn. He was still starring daggers at you and you just told him to,

" Suck it up Cory. Just deal with the fact that me and Shawn made out last night. It's not like you and Topanga don't do it." You said getting irritated at his behaviour.

" Yeah but we did it whilst we were dating and you guys aren't dating."

" Oh yeah? And what about that one night me and Shawn went back to my place cus you and Topanga were going to 'finish a project' when really you two were locking lips... plus it's not the first time me and Shawn made out.." you said mumbling the last bit hoping he would hear it ...

"YOU WHAT?!"