ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

And in that moment

And in that moment. You realised, you couldn't ever stop loving him...

But you had to get over him. He crossed the line this time, he legit kissed another girl and you've heard around school that he had been switching girls faster than you could switch gears in a car.

" I'm sorry Shawn, but i cant do this. You've gone too far this time and i'm not gonna get hurt again." You said, you were walking off and going to find your OTHER best friend. Maybe she'd help?

FLASH FORWARD TO BEHIND CHUBBIES 𝗓 𐰁

" Hey Honey!" Gina said, she always called you that because you were sweet like honey, but people still didn't like you!

" Hey Gina!" You said trying to seem cheery,

" What's up Y/n, a stupid guy? Some girl making fun of you?" Gina asked ready to fight someone.

" No, it's just this guy named Shawn, i used to date him before he kissed a girl. And i hate to admit it, but i couldn't stop loving him. But i used to be able to do it so easily?! So why can't i now?" You said, wondering if she would actually give you good advice.

" Oh Honey. I think you might've found the love of your life." Gina said,

"Oh shut up Gina!"

" Cmon, just try to talk to him, hate him all you want but just talk to him."

"Fine."

FLASH FORWARD TO SCHOOL 𝗓 𐰁

"Hey Y/n..." Shawn said, " So i wanted to talk about yesterday..."

"I don't care. It was a stupid kiss, so what?" You said clearly not in the mood, but you hated to admit that you wanted to go ahead and just forgive him right then and there.

" Bye Shawn." You said walking off not even letting him say bye back.

FLASH FORWARD TO MR FEENY'S CLASS 𝗓 𐰁

" Alright, so the groups are Ms Lawrence, Ms Greenbalt..." You and topanga had gotten excited because of the fact that you were in a group together... But that stopped pretty quickly.

" and Mr Minkus, Mr Matthews, and Mr Hunter."

" Minkus?! Matthews?! HUNTER?! What the heck was Mr Feeny thinking !" You whispered to Topanga very annoyed at the fact that you had to be in a group with Shawn.

FLASH FORWARD TO THE COMPUTER ROOM 𝗓 𐰁

"How much longerrrr" Shawn complained.

" Shut up Shawn! If you'd help it be finished quicker!" You exclaimed, clearly annoyed that only you, Topanga and Minkus were actually trying to do the work.

" Listen if i'm even in the group that counts as helping" Shawn said shrugging his shoulders.

" I Hate you!"

" No you don't, you love me!"

" God you're so vain!"

" Could the both of you be quiet-?" Minkus starter before you and Shawn quickly said

" SHUT UP MINKUS! "

" Why don't you two just date at this point?" Topanga and Cory said

" He's a jerk! "

" I don't know! Ask her, since she thinks she's the best person in the world and can do no harm! And that she deserves EVERYTHING in the world!"

That shattered you, he knew about your personal issues and things such as the fact that you always felt as thought you were less than anybody else.