ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

FLASH FORWARD TO 1 YEAR LATER

FLASH FORWARD TO 1 YEAR LATER... °❤︎°

You had just came back from what might as well have been a year long break, your parents had been away for a year so they thought they might aswell say that you were going to be away for a year, however. You were still at home, it wasn't that bad.

Topanga always came round to check on you, and each time she came round there was a period of just her asking if you were okay. I mean after all, you thought you were in love with Shawn. But after what he did. You didn't think it was possible. However deep down you knew it was, which is why you made sure to never go to any place where Shawn would go.

However, your '1 year' vacation had ended. And it was time to come back to school. You dreaded it more than anything, you didn't think anyone would know as more than ' Shawns Gf who got Cheated on '

But it was so much more different than you expected.

As you walked in, the world seemed to freeze around you. You thought something was wrong with your outfit. You were wearing a denim jacket, a white cropped tank top, and some crème jeans with white sneakers, it didn't seem to be that different from what other people were wearing.

So you thought it was something with your face, maybe something was on it. But then you realised they were looking at you and someone else.

Shawn.

God, he had glown up. In all honesty, you just wanted to run up to him and kiss him, but it was the fact that he had probably been dating other girls whilst dating you. Which made you feel absolutely awful.

You walked passed Shawn and went striaght to Topanga which (unluckily) she was with Cory and Shawn was only 5/6 lockers away.  Which was a problem as the lockers weren't even that big.

Once you reached Topanga you hugged her as if you hadn't seen each other the day before! You hugged Cory as well, you didn't tell him you were still in Philadelphia so he wouldn't tell Shawn by accident.

"Do i get a hug?" someone asked from behind you. You dreaded it because you knew it was Shawn. Why couldn't he just leave you alone! God, he had been clouding your thoughts the entire summer and now he's just going to be there all school year.

You didn't know what you wanted to do more.

Kiss him.

Your heart told you,

Bash his head into a locker until he's concussed.