ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

"YOU WHAT?!"

"YOU WHAT?!"

Cory shouted in the hallway , he was definitely annoyed. I mean who wouldn't, his best friend and the person who he would class as his sister made out!

But boy did you get ignored. He ignored you then entire day. Even when you offered to take him to a phillies game! I mean, who does that?! But you did realise it was wrong to not tell him. And you felt bad so you had to figure out how to make it up to him.

" Come on Shawn, he's your best friend , we gotta figure out a way to make it up to him."

" I know, i know. But we have all the time in the world. Plus he wont be that upset, all we gotta do is take him to a Phillies game!" Shawn suggested, not already knowing you tried that.

" Shawn... i already tried that. We need to think." You said trying to go back through all your memories with him thinking what always cheers him up.

There was :

Going to a Phillies Game? Already tried that.

Go for ice cream? You're not five.

Take him to see his old basketball spot? No, that stupi- wait. That could actually work! See back then you and Cory were basically siblings and you both would go to this one space near basketball courts. And each time you went there you would give each other a gift. It didn't matter if it was some leaf you guys found, or if it was a basketball. Whatever it was seemed to work. But, would it still this time?

FLASH FORWARD TO THE SPECIAL SPOT 𝗓 𐰁

" Hey Cory..." you said, hoping he'd speak to you. He didn't respond.

" Listen Y/n whatever it is i dont care."

You stood there. Maybe it was a bad idea... but it was worth a shot.

" Listen, you know that one time we had that one ball? And we took it with us a wrote a bunch of things in case we ever stopped being friends? Well, i found it. And i thought it'd be the right time to just give it to each other a split off. That's all you gotta do, you can rip mine, break it. Smash it, burn it. Doesn't matter. Just, do something with it." You said, as you gave him the stuff you would've given him when you were younger if you had an argument.

You were about to leave until...

" Y/n."

You turned around, Cory didn't seem, annoyed anymore.