"Dokyeom-ah! Tell him you're joking" I chuckled from the living room to the kitchen and Dokyeom walked in with YuJin on his shoulders.

Initially he started off with shaking his head, trying to continue with the joke but one glare was enough for him to say the truth "I was kidding, she's doing a lot better now" Dokyeom confirmed and Jeonghan looked at me for a look of confirmation. 

"I'm getting better day by day, thank you for checking in" I said with sincerity and assurance.

"That's relieving" Jeonhan said and MeeJin started crying loudly, waking up from her sleep and YuJin came running from the kitchen at her sister's crying noises.

"MeeJin awake?" YuJin asked and I nodded as I got to pick up MeeJin and started cradling her in my arms while Jeonghan greeted YuJin and talked to her.

It had been a while and yet MeeJin hadn't stopped crying, Jeonghan offered to help and took MeeJin in his arms and started cradling her in his arms, suddenly he got up and started walking around and her cries went down surprising us. As soon as Jeonghan stopped walking, she used to burst into a waterfall of tears again, so Jeonghan kept walking around with her in his arms.

YuJin kept playing with her toys while Dokyeom Jeonghan and I talked in the kitchen about random topics. While Jeonghan kept walking in the kitchen taking smaller and gentle strides, I helped Dokyeom cook the rest of our dinner.

A while later, one after the other, the members started coming over to my place as they found out Jeonghan was already here. First came Seungcheol and Joshua then came Seungkwan, then came Woozi followed by Hoshi with whom came Na Eun since she was working with Hoshi. Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon came last with the drinks; before the two of them reached, Jun and Minghao had already found their way to my house with some Chinese drinks and snacks.

YuJin and MeeJin soon became the centre of attention of everyone's eyes as we played along with them. The members, in their own way, checked up on me and then on Jiah as she came to pick up her two little angels.

Soon after the babies had left, the drinks came out. Unlike all our previous drinking hangouts which had been loud and highly energetic, this one was rather quiet, a much comfortable silence filled.

The evening unfolded with a warm and intimate atmosphere, filled with laughter and camaraderie. Seungcheol raised a toast to good times, friendship, and love, setting the tone for the night.

The conversation flowed effortlessly, touching upon various topics—from lighthearted jokes to more profound discussions. It was during these moments that I cherished the bonds we shared, appreciating the uniqueness each member brought to the group.

As the night wore on, Jeonghan opened up more, his vulnerability palpable, after him the others opened up a little about their own social and love lives, and how their jobs affected it, Hoshi's eyes teared while Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Vernon grew quieter as the conversation grew; a noticeable habit amongst them, they became more keen listeners than speakers.

As the conversation shifted to a much lighter topic, Dokyeom laid down, his head on my lap and munching on some snack he had found from Jun's bag. Noticing him, I patted his arm lightly

"Don't lie down and eat" I said, picking up some of the snacks from the packet in his hand and eating them.

"I'm fine" Dokyeom answered shortly and paid his attention back to what Mingyu was saying.

"No, just get up, eat and then lie down" I said without looking at him and simultaneously listening to Mingyu's drunk episode.

Dokyeom didn't move an inch making me look down at him with raised eyebrows and he just shook his head making me frown at his stubbornness.