A demon sent by heaven?

I follow Julius throughout the fog created by the bombardment's explosion, I keep going, till I catch up with him. I notice I get farther from the rest, passing by among the rubble, and I finally get out of the fog. I keep going, then I come across a dead child lying on the ground, she's hugging her teddy bear, and another child hugging her cat, and they are both dead already, my tears fall from my eyes, while watching these precious souls, then an explosion from the distance breaks the silence, I want to go back, but, I need to find Julius, so I keep going no matter what. As I keep going forward, I hear a man screaming from somewhere, I follow the scream, and I witness a gruesome scene, bodies of Israeli soldiers lying on the ground, and there're two burning tanks of Israel facing each other, and then, I saw Julius, he is choking one Israeli soldier just by one hand, and the soldier is helpless, no matter how he struggle till he finally give up, then Julius throw him aside like a piece of  trash, my legs shake as I watch the scene, this is more horrifying than the bombardment, after Julius eliminating the soldier, he walk away, heading to the state of Israel, I wanted to go after him, but I think, I'll just hinder him in this war, Julius, this might not be your fight but, you fight against our enemy, our oppressor, please, win, please, comeback, after all of this, I never take away my sight from him, till he get farther and farther till I'm not able to see him because he's getting miles and miles away. "Amira!! Amira!!" I heard the voice of dad, and some of the Gaza residents with him, "I'm here! Over here!" I shouted, then they found me and ran towards me, and as they got near, they stopped, with their eyes in terror as they saw the lifeless bodies of the armies of Israel lying on the ground, "Who did this?" One of the Gaza residents asked, "Dad, everyone, lets go back, and lets pray, that this war will end soon" I looked back to take a glimps of the direction where Julius walks through then smiles at them.

I stayed in the hospital till evening, together with the others. At least, we experience peace for now, but still worried for another airstrikes. I sit in the corner, with my back leaning on the wall with my chin and knees touching each other and my arms cross wrapping around my cheek. I observe the weary people, and the children, I notice one child, she smiles at me, I smiled back at her, her eyes are like precious jewels, so beautiful, her smile hides all the fears, she kept her smile even though we are in tribulation, but her left leg is injured, she can't walk properly but I have faith that it will be healed soon. "Hi" I waved my hand to her, "Hello" she smiled, then she walked limping and approached the other children sitting around, and talked to them, and they played and enjoyed themselves, she did her best to bring back the smiles of her fellow children. I was so happy to see these precious souls now enjoying their childhood like a normal child. I looked up at the ceiling, like my sight seeing through the sky above, hoping for all of this end and these children and people, will finally live freely in this land. Julius, I have faith in you.