Oh my home Palestine

The cops, arrived on the scene, and when they see Mr. Oliva, their aura changed, and they asked him what happened, so Mr. Oliva Biscuit simply said "Nothing, you may go back to your stations now" and the cops followed his words, I looked at the shattered glasses which were the remains of struggle between Julius and Sikorsky, and the people who gathered around wondering. "I got to go" Biscuit Oliva said. Julius and I left the mall, we walked in the street together, then a group of thugs came and surrounded us, they looked at me and then spoke something nasty about me, also about my body, "Perfect," one of them said, "And you?" He pulled a knife and pointed at Julius' neck, "Make sure you can, or you will regret it" Julius said, "You dumbass!" He pulled his hand back to stab Julius, "Just as I said, make sure" Julius showed him the knife, I never noticed it, but he got the knife? The thug checked his hand, and he no longer has the knife. Julius gave him back his knife, "You and your friends can go now" Julius said, he looks unbothered about the thugs, so I feel safe with him, he may not be that tall as the thugs, but his presence, seems fierce as a mighty lion, I'm a bit taller than him, his height is between on my cheek level, but the way he display himself, is more than that of a giant. He approached the thugs, and compared to them, Julius is only on their abdomen level, but the terror on their faces, are visible, while looking down on the man shorter than themselves. And the more unbelievable thing I witnessed is, he grabbed the two of them on their clothes' collar. "Do we have a problem?" He said, "I said you may go now, why did you stay? Do you want trouble?" The thugs, peed on their pants, "Please, let us go" They kneel down in front of Julius, "Well, what are you waiting for?" After Julius said, they ran away. "Amira lets go, you must be at home as early as possible" I follow his lead, and we continue to walk. I gather my courage and ask him why he is in the USA, he never hesitates to tell me, and the reason is, he wants to catch Sikorsky for his bounty, I have mixed feelings about this, because his occupation as a bounty hunter is so risky, but I have faith in him, that no one can harm him, but still I feel worried about him,  I know he is a strong man, and he can take care of himself, but seems like, I can't afford to lose him. When we can see my house from a distance, he stopped, "So, my company with you ends here, I'll just watch you till you get into your door" I did what Julius said, and when I reached the door, I looked back, and I saw Julius, turn his back and leave.

For one month, I feel empty again, I can't understand myself, I keep looking around, hoping to find Julius again, even walking among the crowd of people, I keep looking for him. I saw a man walking, and it looks like it was him, I ran after the man, and when I reached him and he turned around, it was not Julius, "S-sorry, I thought you're someone" he left. I long for Julius after we separate once again. After one month, my mother is assigned to Gaza, father, will come with her so he can make sure she is safe, and they want me to stay in the US for my safety, but I insist and even argue with them I want to come with them. After a week of begging, now, my mentor and instructor, is also assigned in Gaza to be a doctor there, she herself convinced my parents, and we agreed, then I won't separate from them. 5 days before our travel to Palestine, I walk around, hoping to find Julius again, but Julius is no where to find. Then a familiar voice spoke behind me, I turned around, and my face filled with joy, but my smile faded when I saw the face of Julius full of bruises, "Julius what happened to you? Are you ok? Who did that to you?" I exclaimed, "This? Nothing to worry about" Julius explained to me everything, he's gone for a long time, because he and Mr. Oliva is destined to have a match, they are scheduled to fight each other, and he manages to win, as a reward, he is now recognized by Unchained and granted a favor, Unchained plan to face a strong Israeli Military official, they got into a heated conflict because Biscuit dislike his actions in Gaza, but after his defeat from Julius, he gives this fight to Julius, and so, he ask me a favor to take him to Palestine, so he can go to Israel and face the strongest Israel soldier named Absalom. It feels like, heaven has come down to me, not just I will have Julius with me once again, but me and my family will be safe around him. "Yes, Julius, yes, I will" me and Julius, agree to go to Palestine together.