Julius VS. Sikorsky

It's exhausting night, but at last, I finished my study loads and finally I can take a rest. I checked my phone for awhile for an update about my beloved Palestine. As usual, they experience the same oppression from Israel, children from 9 to 10 years are arrested for the crime they never did, beaten brutally while the world closes their eyes and ears about them. Until when? Until when we will suffer like this? But still I never lose hope, that one day, my people will be free. I dreamed last night, that one man came to be our liberator. So I believe someone will come to free us from the chain. As I surf on the internet for more news updates, I come across the latest news, a dangerous prisoner escapes from prison, whoever captures him will get such a huge reward of trillions, but according to them, no one dares to do it, a lot of them fear for their life according to the news. He looked athletic anyway, and no wonder why a lot has no guts to do so, he looks intimidating the way he looks, he has blonde hair, and his bodybuild is not that of an average dude. His name, is Sikorsky, according to the news, he was a Russian.

I remember, Julius is a bounty hunter, he chose the career, just because he became bored in life, as he said, he wants to find excitement in his life, a strong opponent that makes him feel good, he doesn't understand why, he has thirst for fight, and he wants to fight those stronger ones that gives even a danger in his life. His thirst for fighting, is the reason why, and this makes him not understand why his flesh and blood reacted in a fight with excitement. He was a respected person in his homeland, everyone feared and respected him, even the mafias feared him that they would pay him a huge amount so that he will not hurt them. But even in that reputation he has, I met his soft side, his gentle and loving nature, as I see him taking care of those kids in an orphanage. I really, I really miss him. I guess I just need to go to sleep now, because I would go outdoors tomorrow to go shopping.

On the next morning, I prepare myself, and then go to the shopping mall, I look for clothes that will suit me well, enjoying the privilege I have, because no one knows, maybe tomorrow, or maybe later, I will be there, I will face the arms and the weapons of mass destruction, and even get killed in my own land, but I'm willing to accept that fate, to be a martyr just for the good cause. I'm carrying my shopping bag full of clothes that I brought, peacefully strolling around thinking about such thoughts. Then suddenly, the glass infront of me shattered because of a man that flew out from inside, I scream slightly out of surprise. The man stood up, and as we face each other, I was shocked of who the person is, "Julius?" I exclaimed, "Amira?" He replied, then a white guy, with a blonde hair with an athletic bodybuild walk through the shattered glass approaching us, I was surprise because the man, is the fugitive that I see in the news update, the man named Sikorsky, and I never expect, he's scary in real life, "We'll talk later, for now you go away" Julius extended his hand towards me while he is facing the guy, and then they rush and attack each other, so fast that I can't capture their movements, their speed is so hard to spot. They stay on  steady while on their fighting position, I look at Julius and I notice his cheek starts to bleed, like he got cut by a knife, as the blood flow down from the wound of his cheek down to his jaw, his lips started to stretch and he expose his teeth, a smile started to show on his face, "Atlast, I finally feel this excitement once again, atlast, a strong opponent I can fight with" Julius said, "Well? This might be the last time for you to feel that, so enjoy" Sikorsky replied, "We'll find out" after Julius said they resume their fight, the fight, is unlike an ordinary street brawl, this is more brutal and fast. Julius landed a punch in Sikorsky's gut that makes him fly, he landed nearby me by his knees, he's holding his gut and feel the impact of Julius' fist. He then look at me, and he grin, he grabbed me by the neck, and his grip, his strenght, are that so overwhealming, I have hard time escaping it, "Let me go!" I hit him with me fist while I'm holding my shopping bags, "You let her go or I'll make you regret this?" Julius said, and now, he is grinding his teeth, "Hmm... Well, try to make one step, or I'll cut her neck like an animal in a slaughterhouse" he lifts his fist, and he form a knuckle by his middle finger, I'm like, "What?" Will he cut my neck using his knuckle? He then take my shopping bag, toss it in the air then he swipe it with his fist, I can't believe what I witnessed in my eyes, he did cut my shopping bag in half including my new clothes. I felt mixed feelings because of what I saw. "Well, I don't want anyone to disturb us" he said, then he lifted me like I'm a stuff toy then  he threw me out from the mall, through the window and now I'm falling, from the 6th floor, I'm helpless, nothing I can do but to scream on the top of my voice, I heard Julius shout my name, but his shout stopped, seems like he got strucked by a blow. My fall accelerates, and I accept my fate if this will be my end, I closed my eyes. I expected to be hit on the concrete floor after my fall, but a huge arms catch me, it was a close call, but I notice, I never get hit on a concrete ground, a huge and strong arms catch me and prevent me from falling. I opened my eyes, and found out that the guy I bump in the past few days, is the one who save my life now, he is huge and muscular, he wear a violet summer polo, his skin is brown, and he look so strong, "Are you ok little girl?" He asked, "Ahmm.. I'm fine now, thank you so much for catching me" I replied, I tell him everything, and the incident, "Hmmm.. so he's here huh?" He direct his sight to the window where I fall from. "You can go home now little girl" he went inside the mall while people are looking at him, then they looked at me in shock. I remember Julius is fighting those beast, I need to go there and cheer him up and let him know that I'm safe. I ran inside to go back to 6th floor where Julius is fighting the fugitive Sikorsky.

While running up each escalator and floors, I met terrified people and talking to each other, "These two people fighting up there are not humans, they're scary, I don't want to watch" one of the discussions I hear said while I keep running just to see Julius, and cheer him up, showing him that I'm alive, I must take my vengeance from those fugitive by giving Julius strenght to win against him. I arrived on time, both Julius and Sikorsky got bruised and bloody, while the man who saved my life standing nearby watching them. I ran and stood beside him and shouted "Julius! I'm safe and I'm here to tell you, you can do it!" Julius turned his head to see me and hear what I said, "Amira? You're alive?" He responded, while Julius is off guard, Sikorsky takes the Opportunity and attack "Julius watch out!" I shouted as I pointed out Sikorsky who was attacking Julius, but I never expected Julius managed to defend himself and counter attack with a blow to Sikorsky's face, even without looking. "Unfortunately for you, I can see you clearly from all sides" Julius looked at the glasses around where it shows our reflections. Sikorsky stepped backwards and fell on his back. Julius faces the man, who saved my life, and he walks three steps to come a bit closer to him, "Good to see you again, Mr. Unchained" he said, and hearing the words Unchained, makes me feel familiar like I have heard the same words before, I remember, when I was abducted, my abductors mentioned the same name in whom they are terrified and flee for their life because that person they call Unchained is hunting them down. So this man, is Biscuit Oliva? The man they called Unchained? "I know you're watching everything Mr. Unchained, but I still hope, that you will finally acknowledge me and give me a chance" Julius said, and I wonder what he means. I looked at this huge muscular man with dark skin, and he smiled, "Ok then, we'll meet tomorrow, and let's arrange our meeting" Mr. Unchained replied, "Thank you so much Mr. Unchained" Julius added, I take a look at the spot where Sikorsky got knocked and I never see him there, "He escaped!" I exclaimed, "Ok, I'll just return to him after I'm done with this meeting" Julius said.