The savior from nowhere

I never knew what was happening, I fell asleep in this dark area in the ship where they put me in. "hey hey wake up" a voice said and it woke me up and I feel someone's hand touching me and shaking me, I got startled because I was touched by a man and I'm not comfortable being touched, especially in our culture and belief, I move my shoulder away from his hand and keep wrangling just to drive him away. Then I changed position and managed to kick him in the face. "Oh my... You're a tough one huh?" He said then slapped me in the face, I fell on the ground after he hit me, I felt like the world turned upside down after I got a blow in my face. "Let's go!" He shouted as he carried me. He then puts me inside a car and takes me into a ride and then after a long travel, he put me in a warehouse. I close my eyes, and cry to heaven for mercy and a miracle that I will be free from being a captive. I feel how my people, the Palestinians felt now, maybe this is how it was felt being bound, where you have no freedom to move. Their faces, their cries, are now in my mind, those children, those girls and boys, those mothers and fathers, how can I help them now? If me myself is a captive?

Days have passed, it is now a month I think? Maybe my mother and father are now worried about me? Maybe they are now looking for me? Mother, father, please, no need to worry now, if I die, then it was my fate. Nothing I can do now, if this is my end. I close my eyes, as I close it so hard, tears fall, and then an unexpected incident happens, the warehouse is shaken, "is there an earthquake?" I asked myself, the men that took me hostage are shouting outside, like someone is attacking them, and there's someone, they feared. The spanish abductor went into me, then he released me and grabbed me, then he pointed his gun in my head and he started to shout, "come, and I will blow her brain out!" A guy came out and slowly approaches us, He looked so harmless, his face looked like someone who couldn't even break a glass, but his muscles, undeniably indicated, he is that strong, but taking on armed goons like this? How did he do it? He continued walking towards us like nothing is bothering him even people armed with guns, I moved my sight downward, looking at his feet, and I noticed he peed on his pants, disgusting, but I concluded, he is in extreme terror, "Then pull the trigger if you want" he said, and that words, make my heart beats fast, "If your gun can still shoot" he take his gun away from my head and check it, I notice, it was not in good condition, and the guy, show him the magazine of the gun and smirks. I take the opportunity and bite him and I run, but I stop and look back, just a blink of an eye? The abductor is now on the ground and the guy? Is standing before him?

He picked up his phone and call, he spoke in a language which, I totally never understood, the only words I understand are "Ok" and "Yes" as he spoke a few english words together with the language I totally never understand. After a few hours, the police came and picked up the men, they took me to the police station and I told them everything, thankfully I'm fluent in english and they are too, so I am able to communicate with them. They found out that the one who abducts me is the biggest kidnap for ransom syndicate in the world consist of spanish Nationals and US nationals, they are known for kidnapping and selling the organs of children, but they are hard to stop due to their influence in the world.

I found out, I'm in the Philippines, and the people here are so welcoming and hospitable, they are able to contact my parents and assure them I am safe. They will help me to return back to my parents' arms, but I ask them a favor, because I feel love at first sight with the place, their people and culture, and its beauty, so I befriended the guy who helped me, my savior, Julius, I learned that he is an independent bounty hunter, and he roam around to catch criminals with rewards on their head, and it becomes his way of living, according to him, he love his work, because it makes him harness his skills and abilities, and the more dangerous his targets are, the more excited he is. He gave me a room in his house, separate from him, thankfully, he respects me, he almost never gives an eye on me.

I don't know, but I feel safe around him, he almost shows no interest in women, the way he interacts with me, instead, he's more focused on his heavy bags, gloves and gym inside his house.