Palestine, I'm coming

Finally, I will see my beloved Palestine again, all the memories I have there, my childhood, my childhood that was once robbed from me by the occupation. Dad and I prepare our things to bring. Dad noticed, I left behind my gorgeous clothes, footwear, shoes, the money I saved, and he kept watching me without making words. "Amira, why are you leaving behind all your belongings?" Dad asked, I breathe deeply, as I gave a piece of folded paper to our trusted caretaker. Our caretaker, released a river of tears after she read what was written in the paper. I rubbed her back, then hugged her, she started to weep, like it was a requiem in the funeral. "Amira?" Dad asked for the second time, I breathed deeply, then exhaled, "Dad, we come into this world naked, we will leave this world naked" I looked at our caretaker, "Jessica, please, if ever I will be one of the martyrs, please give all of it to the poor and needy" the caretaker and dad weep, "Amira, I will be the first, or I'll be the only one, I'll do everything, just for you to live" Dad said, "And I will never let that to happen, Amira, Mr. Ahmed, Mrs. Nour" we heard the voice of Julius behind us, he wore his usual black leather jacket, and he's carrying huge baggage, "Julius, what was that?" I asked, "Mr. Unchained granted me a favor, after I defeated him, and I am not allowed to refuse, and he includes all of you" Julius said, he dropped the baggage in front of us, it almost shakes the floor as he dropped it, "we have everything, from food to supply, and not just that," he looked up, as a helicopter break the silence above us, "A free travel"

The helicopter landed, waiting for us to ride, Mr. Unchained arrived to see Julius for one last time. After their short conversation, Julius moves inside the helicopter, and before he steps inside, he turns back to see Mr. Unchained again, he waved his hand on Unchained, "I hope we will face each other again soon Unchained" Julius said, "Goodluck on your face off with Absalom young man" Unchained replied, "I know you will be stronger because of the power of love" Unchained added that makes me blush. The helicopter started to lift us up, as the helicopter started to lift higher and higher, I remember all my moments in this land, the USA became an evacuation center for me and my family when we left Gaza to escape from oppression. As of now, the worries in my heart lessen, because I know I am safe, we are safe, I looked at Julius, his bruises start to heal, looks like he is really exhausted, he sleeps like an innocent child, far away from the previous Julius who fought against Sikorsky and bullies a thug in the street. last time he is the ferocious beast, now it is a cute lamb.