Escape from the Unchained Biscuit Oliva

Another day after class, but this time, I never go straight home, I went to a supermarket to take a look at some latest fashion designs. I love fashion, and even the latest styles, and also on some moments, I love to read books and watch movies as well, so if anyone can't find me in university or home, I'm in a bookstore or shop full of dresses.

But I never stay for a long period of time, I go home after I take a look for books and latest fashions. I'm on my way home when suddenly, someone covers my mouth and after a long struggle, my sight turns black and I never remember what happened after. I was afraid, because what if they did something bad to me, so when I woke up, I checked on myself, if I have strange feelings in my body, and luckily it looks like they did nothing bad to me. I noticed my hands were tied together, so on my feet, and my mouth was covered as well and I was in the dark room. I heard the noise of the door nob being twisted, and the door opened and they turned on the dim light. They speak in spanish, but it looks like they're not from Latin american country, but they are spanish themselves. "What do you want from me? Please let me go!" I struggle to compose my words and speak properly because my mouth is covered with my tied arms, while they are laughing and talking, and suddenly, one of them arrives and they speak in spanish so I can't understand everything they said, but I understood a few lines. What they talk about is, they want to ask my parents for ransom. I try to free myself but I can't escape because I was being tied.

I move, kick and try to scream but I can't, because a cloth tied around my mouth. One of my abductors received a phone call, he listened to the caller and lowered his hand that was holding the phone after hearing the phone call, "What did George say?" One of my abductors asked, "Hernan? Let's get out of here as soon as possible, Biscuit Oliva is now hunting us down" he said in spanish, "You mean, Mr. unchained?" They pack their things and they're in a hurry, they carry me with them, I tried to wrangle and kick with all my force just to slow them down but they punched me in the liver that made me unable to move out of pain. Nothing I could do but shed my tears hoping someone will come to rescue me. But I wonder, who is this Mr. Unchained? This Biscuit Oliva? I heard this name before but I don't know who he is, I heard a rumor about him, and even the one they call Ogre, I always heard a story about this Ogre, but never saw him in my life before.