The wrath of Julius

Everyone is now running for their lives, the Israeli soldiers are now in an all out war, but their bullets never used against the Hamas as they said, but on the residents. Now, they started to have an airstrike, one, two, three, four.... Four airstrikes, with explosions that ruptured our precious children, into a piece of meat. The girl  that Julius took care of, stopped, then she ran in the direction, I noticed a flower that was on the ground, "Hold on, I will save you" she exclaimed, and suddenly, an airstrike explosion got her exactly as she got hold of the flower. The impact throws me on the distance, I get up quickly to get her, but it's too late, Julius arrives, and he runs onto the girl lying on the ground, he picks her in his arms, and he then embraces the girl into his chest and he starts sobbing, and then another airstrike was released by the fighter jet on the spot where Julius is mourning for the girl's lost, and the explosion creates a smoke that make fog in the area, "Julius!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my voice, that it almost reaches the heavens and abyss, and I can't stop myself from releasing a rain of tears and cry so hard because I lose Julius forever, my man in my heart. I cried so hard and loud for an our after that explosion. Then a group of soldiers approaches me, and I recognized one of them, "Oh.. you?" I looked at them one by one with a glaring eyes, then one of them recieved a radio call, then after he listens to the voice who spoke, he then   inform everyone for an order given to  them, "General Absalom give us an order," he said, "Kill everyone" as I hear this words, my heart and breath starts to become heavy, "Let me take out this one myself" that same soldier aim his rifle in my face, and nothing I can do but accep my fate, I looked at the barrel and slowly close my eyes. Suddenly I heard a scream from nearby, inside the fog of smoke, then a corpse of a soldier was thrown to them that killed and injured the soldiers that are hit. Then they open fire in that direction for a long period.  "Check for a remains" one soldier give the order, then he walk into the fog, "Nothing here!" Then one of them scream and fall in the ground. They became alert this time, and then a shadow figure appeared behind one of them and twists his head. They open fire in the direction, and the man leap above our heads and then he lands on them and after he started to eradicate them with such a speed and accuracy, he never uses weapons, but only his barehands. The fog started to fade, and now the blue sky can be seen, and the fading of the fog, reveals the attacker as Julius himself, he carried the dead girl on his back, And strapped her using his own clothes. The remaining soldier aims his firearms to Julius, and when he pulls the trigger, it just creates a tick sound instead of firing, "what?" He check his rifle and it has a missing magazine, Julius has the magazines of his gun and even his pistol that Julius bend it like a wire and throws it in the ground. He rushed and threw a punch on Julius, but he let the Soldier's punch hit is forehead, and it left the soldier with a broken hand. He steps down holding his broken hand, while Julius is slowly stepping forward with his cold expression. The soldier open his arms, then he laughs, "Well, go ahead! strike back! This body armor is the strongest in the world" he said, "Not even an AK74 and even the modern firearm model can penetrate it" he continues boasting about his military equipment. Then Julius started to grin, and he grins like a demon from hell, no longer the Julius who has a precious smile, now, he grinned, like a ruthless monster that will haunt our nightmares. "Go ahead" the soldier laughs, then Julius strikes with a powerful punch through his armor that makes him bounce from the ground and when he lands, blood bursts out from his mouth and nose, and slowly by slowly, he stops moving and breathing. He is standing still, and then Julius, close his eyes using his fingers then tap his shoulder.

Then the sound of an engine can be heard from the sky, the fighter jets of the Israel army are coming again, and we will expect another airstrike. Julius approaches the body of one of the martyrs, he holds his hand for a moment, and then he picks up the sling he has in his hands. What is he planning? Is he planning to? Is he sure about this? Looks like he will slingshot the fighter jets.. "Julius, are you sure about this?" I exclaimed, but he never answered, instead, he proceeded and picked up a stone and then after he put it to the sling, he spun it with such speed like a helicopter's elisi that it even created a strong wind making my hijab flew backwards, when he releases the stone, it hits the fighter jet thet it crashes to the ground and explodes. He did it again, and he looks like he was just slinging birds from the air like he usually did. One of the fighter Jet crashes behind us, then the pilot offboards, his arm is severely wounded, "Look how lucky you are that you only got hit by my stones in the arm" Julius said, "But on the other hand, unlucky because you land in the wrong place" the Pilot begs for his life, "P-pleasse..... Please... Have mercy on me, I have a family.. please, I have a daughter waiting for me" He said, and Julius hesitates, so he lets him run away with his broken arm that's almost detaching from his body.

As we turn around, the people are outside, displaced, after the bombing, they are now alert and restless, the injured patient, recognize the girl as his daughter, and Julius hand her over to him, the father cried so loud that as loud as the thunderstorm and gasp, as he buried his face in her lifeless body and kneel down to the ground. She lost her lower part because of the explosion, and yet, she's still holding on to the flower that she picks up before the airstrike's explosion. One young man runs from a distance heading towards us, and he approaches us, he gathers all the air in his lungs after he gasps, "Israel sent a large troops, and they are coming here" everyone is now terrified, including me, "What will we do now?" They said as they panicked, "Everyone, calm down" one brave middle aged man said, "We will not back down, we will fight them till the end" then they shouted "Allahu ahkbar" Julius closed his fist after a seed of tears fall from his eyes, and then he grind his teeth, "I'll take care of this myself" He said, everyone of us looked at him, "Julius..." I said, then I slowly step forward to approach him, my soft hands, slowly extending forward to reach him out, then he immidiately turn his back from us and face the direction where the large army of Israel is marching towards us, and a sight, brings terror into our hearts, when Julius turned his back on us, his back, his back muscles, now  created a shape of two angry eyes, and now it looks like, a face of a demon, which brings us horror in this moment, a horror that you will feel from your nightmare, terror, more that the bombardments and the airstrikes we got from Israel's attack. He walk towards the direction, then another airstrike lands nearby that creates a smoke screen and another fog, that covers the Sight of Julius and now we never caught a sight of him. I  ran towards the same direction and then stops after a meeters away from the people of Gaza, "Julius!!!" I keep shouting his name, then my father comes after me and then hugs me as I cry so hard.