142

☆ 142. Chapter 142

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

142 Hu Shu also saw that something was wrong, Yamachi now gave him the feeling that he was going to kill him, although the expression on his face was still the same as before, but his eyes looked like he was looking at an object that had no effect.

Hu Shu swallowed his saliva and wanted to take a step back, but he had no way to go, so he could only watch Yamachi get closer and deeper.

"What do you want to do! Hu Shu's voice trembled, and it was very obvious that he was still afraid.

As if he hadn't heard, Yamachi tilted her head and approached him: "Of course it's to send you away, after all, you're useless now, aren't you?"

Hu Shu was stunned, and then looked behind Ya Ding and wanted to ask Jiang Yu and Xuan for help, but it was also because of this that

Hu Shu found something wrong.

Xuan hugged Jiang Yu and kept dodging the corrosive balls flying towards them, while Jiang Yu closed his eyes slightly, and the movements in his hands did not stop.

Jiang Yu's fingers were almost there, and Hu Shu didn't know what he was doing, but his sixth sense told him not to disturb Jiang Yu.

So Hu Shu swallowed his plea for help, but his eyes were still staring at Jiang Yu's reassurance and did not move away.

He kept praying in his heart to hurry up, Jiang Yu's movements to hurry up, he didn't want to die yet, he wanted to live, if he could survive, he would definitely treat Jiang Yu and Xuan as ancestors!

Seeing that Yamachi was getting closer and closer, Hu Shu closed his eyes directly, and his mind was blank and he couldn't think of anything.

I don't know if my prayers worked, or what, but the imaginary pain didn't come. Hu Shu hesitated for a while, and opened his eyes tremblingly.

I found that Amachi stopped in front of him like this, and still maintained a posture of preparing to attack him.

What's going on?

"Xuan, hurry!

As Jiang Yu's voice fell, Hu Shu felt a gust of wind blowing, and then he saw that the bottle that was originally held by Yamachi disappeared and appeared in Xuan's hand.

At the same time as Xuan returned, Jiang Yu's hand fell weakly, and his control over Yamachi disappeared instantly, and he himself spit out a mouthful of blood.

Before Yamachi's attack fell, Hu Shu seemed to have finally reacted, and hurriedly propped up the bed board and fell backwards, avoiding Yamachi's attack.

However, the bed under him was not so lucky, and it was directly shattered under the attack of Yamachi, and Hu Shu also fell to the ground.

"Interesting. Yamachi didn't attack Hu Shu now, but turned around and continued to look at Jiang Yu and Xuan.

Xuan originally wanted to bring Jiang Yu out together, but unfortunately if he brought Jiang Yu, his speed would be much slower, and in the end, Jiang Yu forced him to put himself down, otherwise the time would not be enough at all.

Xuan had no choice but to let go of Jiang Yu, and he took the bead juice in Yamachi's hand as quickly as possible, and returned to Jiang Yu to help people up.

Xuan's eyes were full of distress, he can't be said to be the first powerful now, but he won't be bullied casually, but whoever wants to come here is useless.