56

☆ 56. Chapter 56

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

56 As soon as Jiang Yu stepped on the mountain, he found that the spiritual power on his body was quietly passing little by little, and it was passing very slowly, and if he didn't pay attention, he couldn't find it at all.

Jiang Yu looked around quietly, trying to find out what caused his spiritual power to pass.

But in the end he was disappointed, and there was nothing around him except stones, and he couldn't find the reason at all.

Fortunately, the passage of time now has little effect on him, but he must not stay here for too long, otherwise the spiritual power in his body will definitely pass away.

Jiang Yu pursed his lips and strode towards the top of the mountain, hoping that there would be no accidents on the way.

Because there are no trees around to block the sun, the stones here are hot, stepping on it is like stepping on a piece of carbon, Jiang Yu took out the animal skin and wrapped his feet, and at the same time threw a piece to Mang for him to wrap up.

Mang waved his hand with the animal skin: "No, this temperature is not a problem at all."

Jiang Yu lightly swept his reckless feet: "We still have a long way to go, if you don't want your feet to be burned, wrap them up for me, I don't want to take medicine and carry you down." He

blinked and wanted to refuse, but Jiang Yu raised his head and looked ahead, and he couldn't see his head at all, and he slowly squatted down to wrap his feet.

The two of them continued to walk up, and the higher they went, the hotter it became, and the sweat flowed down like rain.

Does grass really grow in such a place?

Jiang Yu had a question in his heart as he walked, herbs would not grow in such a harsh environment. But Xuan doesn't seem to be able to deceive people, and what good can it do to deceive him.

Isn't it for the tribe to come out to find herbs by himself, it's not worth it to deceive him at all.

"Yu, are you sure you didn't make a mistake? Mang asked after taking a sip of water.

Jiang Yu nodded: "Xuan said that it is here, otherwise where do you think it will be." Mang

looked up at the sun shining directly on him, and there was nowhere to hide if he wanted to, and he was so hot that he died.

Jiang Yu looked up and looked at it for a few seconds before lowering his head: "Keep walking, maybe you can see it when you walk up to it."

Mang took a deep breath and followed.

The surroundings were identical, and the stones on the ground were of different sizes, so there was no way to determine how far they had gone.

As he walked, Jiang Yu heard the rustle of rubbing stones, so he stopped and stared at the surroundings intently.

Mang followed: "How to stop, is there something wrong here?" "

Quiet. Jiang Yu raised his hand and listened carefully to the sounds around him.

Mang also quieted down, and followed Jiang Yu to observe the surroundings carefully, but unfortunately he didn't find anything, except that he felt hot and there were a lot of red stones around.

Well? Red stones, so there are red stones here?

Mang bent down and just wanted to take a stone to see, Jiang Yu grabbed Mang's animal skin skirt and ran away: "Run!"