92

☆ 92. Chapter 92

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

92 Not long after I went back, Jiang Yu had just prepared to make food, and the patriarch of the salt tribe actually came.

Jiang Yu doesn't eat anymore this time, and eating means taking out water and meat, and it doesn't seem strange that they can take out food, but it's wrong to take out water.

However, on the wooden table that was erected, Jiang Yu still put some dried meat, and now he feels hungry if he doesn't eat some snacks at night.

The patriarch of the salt tribe was also very polite when he came, and when he saw that there was food on the table, he directly picked it up and stuffed it into his mouth, and the jerky that was originally few soon all entered the stomach of the patriarch of the salt tribe.

Jiang Yu: ...

It's been a long time since I've eaten, and as soon as I come, I'm crazy about showing off his snacks.

Xuan, who was sitting next to Jiang Yu, raised his hand, put his hand on Jiang Yu's hand and whispered, "I asked him to come, and when I return to the tribe, I will do more for you."

Jiang Yu glanced at Xuan, and he didn't say that he wouldn't let him eat it, but since Xuan took the initiative to say it, he definitely couldn't refuse.

"Good. Jiang Yu said.

When the patriarch of the salt tribe was full and wanted to ask if there was any water, he immediately thought of the current situation and hurriedly shut up.

"Do you still want food? Hyun asked.

Salt Tribal Chief: "And what I just ate, it tastes like I haven't tasted before, it's very delicious."

Jiang Yu looked at the empty small wooden bowl and pursed his lips, of course it was delicious, this is my specialty snack.

Xuan: "No, we didn't bring much of it, and you were reluctant to eat the rest of what you just ate."

Jiang Yu nodded hurriedly.

"It's... I..."The Salt Patriarch scratched his head in embarrassment, he didn't know that there was only that, he thought it was taken out to greet him, but he didn't expect it to be taken out by the people themselves.

Although he was eaten a lot by the patriarch of the salt tribe, fortunately, Jiang Yu quietly stuffed a lot in the system backpack when he came out, but he couldn't take it out and eat it now.

But it can't be so embarrassing for a patriarch, Jiang Yu coughed and looked at the patriarch of the Yan tribe and said: "It's all the same for whoever eats, if you like to eat, you are welcome to come to our tribe at any time." Seeing that the master didn't mind, the patriarch of the salt tribe was stunned for a moment and then laughed: "Okay, when you come to exchange the

salt again, I will give you more, as if I gave it to you."

Jiang Yu smiled and didn't answer the words of the Salt Clan Chief.

They have their own salt mines, and there aren't many opportunities to change salt.

Xuan interrupted the thought that the patriarch of the Yan tribe wanted to continue talking to Jiang Yu: "What you said just now, how did you think about it." The patriarch of the

salt tribe looked at Xuan and asked, "What you said is true.

Xuan nodded: "Yes." The

Salt Tribe Patriarch continued to ask, "In that case, why don't you join the Black Plains.