91

☆ 91. Chapter 91

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

91 The appearance of Jiang Yu and his party quickly attracted attention, and after a while, a person claiming to be from the Black Plains tribe appeared and led them inside.

Not long after walking, Jiang Yu saw many people carrying stones of about the same size, walking towards the city wall that had not yet been built.

The person who led the way seemed to have seen too much, and said casually: "This is the method that our priests learned from the gods, and after it is completed, the Black Plains tribe will not have to worry about other tribes coming to attack."

Jiang Yu and Xuan glanced at each other, and the meaning was self-evident.

Jiang Yu retracted his gaze and took the initiative to speak to the person leading the way: "Have you added any newcomers to your tribe recently?" The

leader nodded: "Of course, in the end, there are a lot of people who come like you, all of whom want to join the Black Plains tribe."

"And like me? Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows.

"Otherwise, what are you here for? Saying that, the person who led the way looked Jiang Yu and Xuan up and down.

Jiang Yu pretended to be stupid on the spot, revealing a harmless smile: "I heard from people who passed by our tribe that the Black Plains tribe has been given by God to make the tribe no longer short of water, so we want to come over...."

Jiang Yu didn't finish speaking, half of the words were left, so that even if it wasn't right, it wouldn't be too wrong, and the rest of the people who knew would make up for it.

The leader looked at Jiang Yu with an expression that was really like this: "Of course we have the favor of the gods, so that we have endless water to drink, but if we want the tribe to not lack water, we must join our Black Plains." "

Join the Black Plains Tribe. Jiang Yu looked to the side, and the person who was carrying the stone with a numb face pretended to be innocent and asked, "Is it necessary to build this wall if you join?" The

leader nodded: "Of course, otherwise we will raise your tribe for nothing?"

"Our tribe? Jiang Yu squinted, it seemed that the people of the Black Plains tribe did not regard the tribe they joined as their own.

Jiang Yu smiled and didn't answer.

Seeing that Jiang Yu didn't speak, the leader pouted in disgust: "Sure enough, it's a person from a small tribe, but he doesn't have a vision." "

Take Jiang Yu and them to a very remote place, and the leader left without saying anything, and before leaving, he didn't forget to continue to look at Jiang Yu and them with disgust.

Jiang Yu: .....

It's so angry, it's the first time I've been treated as a fool.

It was the first time he had seen a dilapidated dwelling, and he looked at the tent that was almost rotten into animal skins: "Tut-tut, this place."

Jiang Yu let out a breath of turbidity: "Tear down the tent, use ours, and hang up this rotten animal skin here."

Yin nodded, and immediately pulled out the materials used to build the tent the other day from the wooden cart, and began to dry.

Hunter looked at the animal skin that had been thrown on the ground and asked, "Why do you want to put such a hide back on, how ugly it is?"

"It's ugly but it won't be a problem, we are now from a small tribe that is short of water, and it is too conspicuous to have good tents and animal skins to live in. Jiang Yu said.