10

☆ 10. Chapter 10

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

10 The smell of barbecue successfully attracted the recklessness who came to Xuan.

Mang originally planned to come and see Jiang Yu, what is this little guy doing so fragrant, rub a little bit and then go to find Xuan.

I didn't expect to see Hyun sitting on the barbecue as soon as I came down, and the thick aroma was emanating from the barbecue on Hyun's hand.

When did Xuan's craftsmanship become so good?

Mang sat down opposite Xuan with doubts, and Xuan found out as soon as Mang came over.

Mang: "Xuan, when did your craftsmanship become so good?"

Hyun turned the barbecue: "I'm just in charge of grilling." Mang

stepped forward and took a deep breath: "This is too fragrant, you must share a little with me later, I have never eaten such fragrant."

Hyun didn't agree, and he didn't refuse.

Mang is talking to Xuan alone, even if Xuan ignores him, he can keep talking by himself.

After talking for a long time, Mang's mouth was dry, and he didn't want to say it when he was quiet, and when he was concentrating on waiting for the meat to be good, he saw Jiang Yu coming out of the cave and walking this way.

Mang moved his butt closer to Xuan: "By the way, I haven't asked you how to barbecue meat in front of the little guy's house, I'm not afraid that he will rush up and grab you." Jiang

Yu's physique is weaker than the women in the tribe, and Mang is just joking when he says this.

Xuan glanced at Mang lightly and did not answer the question.

Jiang Yu took the initiative to say hello when he saw Mang.

"Mang, why are you here.

Mang looked at Jiang Yu and grinned: "Come to find Xuan, come down when you smell it, I didn't expect Xuan to barbecue here."

Jiang Yu nodded, then walked to the barbecue, took out a bone knife and removed a piece of meat and tasted it, and then picked another piece and fed it to Xuan.

"Does it taste okay? Jiang Yu asked.

The barbecue nodded: "Well, you can." Mang

sat on the spot and looked at Jiang Yu, and then looked at Xuan, when did the relationship between the two people become so good?

Jiang Yu nodded: "Then you can eat it."

Hyun nodded.

Jiang Yu looked at Mang and then at the cave: "Do you want to take out the stew inside?"

Xuan got up: "I'll go get it."

Jiang Yu didn't grab it, but moved a relatively flat stone and put it aside, intending to use it as a table.

Looking up at the sunlight shining directly down, Jiang Yun thought about building a shed outside, and then he could eat and cook outside, so that he didn't have to worry about the heat being absorbed from cooking inside and dying of heat at night.

And with a shed, it can also shelter from the wind and rain and the sun, which is simply a lot of work.

Jiang Yu was thinking in his heart, and Xuan also took out the stone pot inside.