The Dragon... A real Dragon was disaster itself. He heard a quiet whisper at that moment.
"Are you scared?"
The illusion disappeared and the pest's blue eyes were observing him. They were calm, as if he knew everything. It would have been better if his eyes were filled with ridicule and contempt.
"I'm asking you a question. Answer me. You're scared, aren't you?" His voice was extremely relaxed, as if it was the devil's whisper
"I will give you the answer you want if you respond."
Fires lit up inside Venion's eyes.
"Am I scared? It's just a damn Dragon! I am not scared! It's just a little pest!"

Unfortunately, Venion could not hide the shaking in his voice. Cale smiled brightly. Venion glared sharply and commented once he saw that smile.
"Kill him!"

Everybody around them pulled out their weapons. Choi Han's face stiffened up and he pulled his sword out as well as Venion's subordinates around the carriage all charged toward it.

A low voice echoed through the noise.
"The things you have done in the back alleys. Should I send the details to your younger siblings?" Venion's pupils started shaking. "Those documents will go to your siblings if I die."
"What fucking bullshit!" Venion raised his voice. "What kind of ludicrous statements are you making?! A pest like you has no idea about anything!"
"Pffft." Cale chuckled before responding in a serious voice.

TBOAH!Cage was rumbling with approval at hearing Cale mentioning sending proof of Venion's misdeeds to his siblings. She had heard from her counterpart how Taylor had been saved and how he respected and looked up to Cale for everything Cale had done for him. The record upon the Palantír continued as the Royal father and son duo from TBOAH!Roan Kingdom, as well as TCF!Zed of the TCF!Roan Empire sat back to watch with great interest.

"The eastern district, the area behind the secret door in the first basement level of the second shop in the eleventh alley. What could be down there?"
"H, how do you know about that?"
"How do I know?" The evidence related to Venion Stan, his weaknesses, clearly remained in Cale's mind as if they were photos. Of course, he would have confirmed those things prior to taking care of Venion Stan in the past.
"Who knows? I wonder if there is something I don't know. I probably know about all of your weaknesses."

Venion could not hide his chaotic state. He observed Cale without responding to anything Cale said. Cale could read the chaos, contempt, and fear in Venion's eyes.
"Kill me. Go ahead. Your younger siblings will welcome you with documents full of your weaknesses."

Choi Han was thinking about when they went to the Henituse territory as he watched this happen. They visited the jewelry store, clothing boutique, merchant guild branch office, and he saw this peculiar man do something in one of the places they visited.
'You want to store something? Mm, the cost is different based on the level of storage-'
'Is this enough?' The merchant guild branch office connected him to a mage. This mage was someone whose expertise was in mail or package delivery, but his fee was quite high that he was mainly used only for emergency messages or valuable items.

This man had given that mage three rolls of parchment.
'Eek! Yes, it is possible, sir! How would you like me to store them?'
'It's simple.'
Choi Han finally realized what was in those parchments. It must be the documents that contain this nobleman's weaknesses. Choi thought this guy was just going around thoughtlessly using money, but realized that this peculiar man had an extraordinary and thorough side to him the more he watched him.