Anna approached the huge fossil and with a shaky hand, touched the smooth bone. Anna couldn't help but feel pride in herself at the wonder she discovered, but she didn't discover it, Kai did, and she would most definitely be asking him about this.

She turned her head and gasped at what she saw, eggs. Large reptilian eggs that were even taller then Anna. She looked around and saw a bunch more. She did a quick count and added up in total to 250 eggs.

"Oh my god." She muttered under her breath. "Your majesty." Kai said appearing out of nowhere, causing Anna to scream in surprise and shock, spinning around to see him standing behind her. Anna calmed down once she saw it was just Kai and wondered how he found her. "I see you found the skeleton. Quite a remarkable fossil yes?" Kai asked and Anna looked at the large bone formation and then back at Kai. "How did you find this?" Anna asked.

"I didn't. This has been a secret the royal family of Arendelle has kept for generations, and entrusted this secret to only the trustworthy few." Kai explained, "I'm terribly sorry for scaring you, your majesty." Kai said compassionately. "Why did you never tell us about this?" Anna asked as she and her sister were also part of the royal family and had a right to know. "I was under instructions by your father, King Agnarr." Kai said.

"So you knew that creatures like Godzilla existed?" Anna asked, "Oh heavens no, your majesty! Godzilla is a different creature entirely." Kai Explained. "I sincerely hope your not upset by your father keeping this a secret your majesty. This has only been kept a secret to prevent mass hysteria." Kai said softly, making Anna nod her head in understanding.

"Why do you keep coming down here?" Anna asked, "Because of the eggs. When this fossil was first found, the eggs looked perfectly healthy. With no way of knowing if they would ever hatch, we had to keep an eye on them and with your father and mother gone, that responsibility fell solely on me." He spoke and Anna understood now.

"Thank you Kai. Arendelle is forever in your debt." Anna thanked, giving a small bow of respect which meant the world to Kai, and being the humble servant he is, returned the bow with one of gratitude and respect.

Anna then turned back towards the eggs and stared at them intensely. "Would you like me to escort you back to the castle, ma'am?" Kai asked the princess who just shook her head. "No, I think I'm gonna stay for a while. I mean, I know I can't talk about this, but it's just so cool! I mean, I have been living under this thing my whole life!!" Anna exclaimed excitedly, gesturing to the giant skeleton of a large lizard creature that resembled Godzilla. Kai knowing the adventurous spirit of the young red head and knowing how persistent she could be, simply nodded his head and left to fulfill other tasks.

"Wow." Anna gasped amazed. She felt like the adventures in the books she'd read so much about. But her wonder was cut short, as one of the eggs began to crack. It was hatching. Soon, pieces of the shell came off and from the egg rose the form of a massive reptilian creature. It was nine feet tall and had grey scales with orange eyes that had yellow pupils.
It had a long tail and rocky nubs that ran down it's back. It stood upright but when it stepped outside it's shell and it walked towards Anna, it became hunched over like a T-Rex.

Anna took several steps back, she then tripped over herself in fear and landed in a puddle of some strange looking mucus the eggs seemed to excreted with a splash. From the moment this creature left it's shell, it's eyes were focused on Anna. It stepped towards her until it's massive square shaped head was directly over her, taking in her sent. Anna turned her head away in fear of this creature, closing her eyes and praying for a quick death. As if it wasn't already bad enough that she was covered in strange slime, now she's going to be eaten by a lizard.

But instantly her fears seemed to go away as the massive creature before her started licking her.
After it covered Anna in slobber, the creature started nuzzling into her affectionately.

Anna very slowly stood up and faced the creature in front of her amazed. She let out a nervous chuckle as she very slowly backed away from the massive lizard in front of her. "Good, lizard...thing. Just, uh, stay where you are." Anna said as the lizard just followed her step for step. "No, stay!" Anna said a little firmer and the creature stopped in it's tracks. "Ok, uh...good giant iguana...like thing. Just stay where you are." She said as she slowly backed away from the creature. When she was far enough she bolted for the staircase but stopped short when she heard the unmistakable sound of the lizard making grunts and growls as if to call for it's mom.

Anna's heart broke at hearing this. Something inside her just wanted to hug the creature and take away it's pain. It didn't have a mom anymore, and it was possibly the last of it's kind. Turning her head back to the sounds of the crying lizard, Anna made what you would call an impulsive decision.

_

"Anna. What in the actual ever loving god is that!?!" Kristoff exclaimed as Anna with a nervous smile stood next to the giant lizard creature that was now licking under it's leg.
When Anna had introduced the lizard to Kristoff, Elsa, Olaf, and Sven in the court yard of the castle, things did not go as planned.

Kristoff gestured for Elsa to say something but she was also at a loss as she just looked at her sister and the usual lizard slacked jawed. "His name's Zilla. And he's living with us!" Anna proudly announced.