The owner did not see it because he was too focused on Choi Han, but a cookie next to Cale floated in the air before slowly disappearing.
– This is delicious.
Cale nodded his head at Raon’s comment and slowly moved the plate of cookies on the couch where Raon was seated. 

In a similar manner Cale generously handed out cookies to the four kittens, Raon and to TCF!Alberu beside him while casually leaning back in his seat and letting out a content and relaxed sigh.

“Okay, please extend your arms out!”
The boutique owner was speaking energetically.

At that time, the Henituse territory’s largest and best jewelry store and the Henituse branch of the Flynn Merchant Guild was in chaos because of the people who came and left like the wind this morning.

First, the jewelry store. This jewelry store was one that had a thorough network with stores all around the Roan Kingdom with the main store at the capital.
“Sir, should we contact the capital?”
“Yes, do it! A, a jewel like this…! This brilliant gleam and the size! It’s also not a jewel created with modern methods! T, this is not something we can handle! We need to take it to the capital and put it up for auction or something!”
“Yes, sir! Oh, the Flynn Merchant Guild is contacting us as well.”
“I’m sure they are! They had to suddenly give a large sum of money in our store’s name! Y, you remember that sir’s name, right?”
“Ah, yes, sir!

The employee who had never seen his manager this excited calmed himself down and looked at the document.
< Choi Han. >
The manager’s comments were at the bottom.
< He seems to be a swordsman and makes his butler take care of most things. >

The employee could not hide his curiosity and asked.
“Sir, that swordsman was the owner of the jewel?”
“Yes.”
“I, I thought it would be the man who seemed a bit vicious. I thought that the swordsman-nim was his guard knight.”
“I thought so as well but no. He said he was the butler. Apparently they have been friends since they were young.”
“Ah, that is why they chatted so casually with each other. Then I will contact the capital immediately!”

The manager inspected the jewel and mumbled to himself once he was alone.
“…Is he from the Henituse family? Is he trying to secretly pawn off some of the wealth? The House of Henituse is not like that though? …But where else would a rich person like this suddenly come from?”
“No… the swordsman who is supposedly the owner of the jewel did not look like a Henituse. Well, I guess the Henituse people all look different.”
“But the way he was spending money made him seem like a Henituse.”
“…They are even scarier than money.”

The thought of people spending money and causing incidents like the Henituse family made the manager’s heart beat wildly.

The occupants of the Henituse family table all chuckled in amusement and Kim Rok Soo let out a whistle to taunt the already flustered and apparently suddenly deaf Cale.

At the Henituse branch of the Flynn Merchant Guild around the same time…
“We probably need to contact Billos-nim about this, right, sir?”
“Did he go to work at the tea shop?”
“He probably did.”
“Then contact him immediately!”
The employee didn’t even look at his subordinate run out as he was busy tapping the desk with his finger and organizing his thoughts.

“…So an extremely wealthy man is trying to lay his roots in the Henituse territory? He’s also preparing and procuring everything he needs from the Henituse territory?”
He came to a single conclusion.
“This is going to be a big boom to the Henituse market.”
It was indeed a big boom. It was such a big boom that it made everybody lose their minds. Cale led Choi Han and the invisible Raon to many places.