MY MOMMY | JJK

Words- 56802

***

"I'm so nauseous, I'm scared." Yn told. her hands and feet were trembling with fear.

Her husband kept the pregnancy kit in front of her and he was silently watching her.

Without wasting any time she went to the bathroom and after 5 minutes came out crying.
"I'm p—pregent namjoon."

Her husband's eyes widened and he went into utter shock. He sat quietly for some time, then some words came out of his mouth which shocked her.

"Go to the hospital and have an abortion." Namjoon said in one breath.

Her husband silently left the room leaving his wife crying, Her tears flowed and she sat alone in the room. she had become a statue.

she doesn't want to have an abortion.

°°°

"i love you jungkook." A girl from Jungkook's class proposes to him, Jungkook is sitting with some of his friends in the school's vehicle parking area.

"Really?" Jungkook smiled looking at the girl. "how much do you love me?"

"No one has ever done that much. try it out."  She came in confidence and asked him to take her test.

"go jump off the school roof." He challenged. His friends and that girl were all amazed.

"What happened, all the love disappeared in a moment?" Jungkook laughed like crazy. He is a very bad boy in school and is involved in a lot of illigal activities.

The girl left, he again got busy gossiping with his friends.

After some time he saw a huge crowd running in the same direction, he and his friends also went there.

"Oh my god." Jungkook gulp hard, Everyone was shocked, that girl had really jumped.

"Is this dead or alive?" Jungkook asked the huge crowd on the field. the girl was covered in blood.

"dead, the police are coming." he was answered.

Jungkook turned again and walked to the parking area, happily.

"There is no need to fear, she is dead, no one will know who instigated her to commit suicide." The evil smile on his face was very dangerous. He assured his friends.

For 2 years that girl used to like him and he used to get very irritated with her whenever she tried to stick to him forcefully.

He's a new age boy but he's got a devil's mind.

__

"I love you darling." Namjoon moaned, They were taking off each other's clothes in the dim light of the room.

"I love you too." Yn blushed. Namjoon stripped her from above, began to kiss her shoulder.

Both were enjoying intimate moments when his wife felt something strange.

She pushed her husband away from her and started covering her bare body. "N— namjoon! someone was peeping in through the door."

"What?"  he was shocked. "Months have passed, you say this every day, but whenever I go near the door, I always find the corridor empty."

"Are you looking for excuses to stay away from me?" He is fed up with this everyday lie of his wife.

"No I'm not lying, there was actually someone watching us." She only saw eyes so she couldn't figure out who was looking at her.

DARK FANTASY On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara