Prologue

Hey Everyone!!!

Thank you for reading my book!!!!

Kindly note this book is published and all rights are reserved of this book..

©Neha2022

All rights reserved

All rights reserved by author. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

Although every precaution has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained herein, the author and publisher assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions. No liability is assumed for damages that may result from the use of information contained within.

First Published in June 2022

Here's the Prologue: 

Mehek has moved to New York City for the first time and has no plans to return to the life she left behind thousands of miles away.

She sets out on a journey to start a new work as a writer, but fate has other plans for her. She is still waiting for the biggest surprise of her life. 

Turns out that her company is owned by that one person who Mehek swears to never see again in her life 'Mayank Singh. 

According to the business publication The New York Times, Mayank is the youngest billionaire and most eligible bachelor. 

He has relocated to New York for a purpose, and that reason is 'Mehek Sharma.' 

What is there about Mehek's history that she want to conceal? Are these two connected? If yes, then why has Mayank followed Mehek to New York?

There are secrets that will unwind only when these two confront their past.

Best friends to lovers to enemies, but will they be lovers again...

Love is not just a feeling but just the beginning of how much two people can fight for each other to be with each other. 

_________________________________