Chapter 15 "Training!"

𝐀𝐍:

:)

𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:

gello44

shadowheart67

v1ln4c00ck

Warning!! I didn't add Pictures!!! But I may add some soon.

=

"Yeah!" (Talking)

'This is great!' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐤𝐢𝐭" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭..' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next 𝐃𝐚𝐲-

Right now, it was 6:55 a.m. and a brand-new day had come. It was dawn, the misty clouds were softly covering the village like a blanket, and the sun had not yet fully risen. There weren't many people out, but those who were, are getting ready for yet another hectic day. Now, let's avoid further distractions and take a peek at a tiny apartment located in one of the many buildings in Konoha. Inside the apartment, we find the bedroom, where three figures are snuggled up on a single bed.

The first was a girl with three whisker marks on each cheek and long blonde hair that had been scattered all around her side of the bed. She was nestled next to a nice, orange pillow that was warm and inviting, and she was purring softly.

The other girl on the opposite side of the bed was an adorable three-year-old, who was cuddling up to the same orange pillow next to her. She had short red hair and two whisker marks on each cheek.

Lastly, there was a boy in the middle of the bed, he has three whisker marks on each cheek and a long spiky golden blond hair. Two girls were cuddling up next to him on either side.

These three were known as Naruto, Naruko, and Narumi. Duck Author wasn't sure why introducing these three like they're new characters of some sort at the beginning was a fantastic way to start a chapter, but it felt like it was necessary for word count ;-;.

Continuing the story, Naruto began to slowly regain consciousness, he stirred and slowly opened his eyes and wondered what was next to him that was causing him to wake up. This was due to the frequent change in his weight on either side of the bed. His memory was still hazy from being half asleep, so he was having trouble remembering specifics of yesterday's events.

Then, something on his left side began to move closer to him. Naruto, who was extremely worn out, used every single one of his energy just to peek over his shoulder and was greeted by Naruko's peaceful sleeping face. His eyes widened a little as memories from yesterday flooded in like a tsunami.

He suddenly sat up out of nowhere and reached for parts of his body as though to make sure nothing had happened while he was asleep. When he checked twice, again, he sighed with relief.