Chapter 9 "Mission Wave! A Failed Escape!" Pt.3

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!!!! 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧?🧍‍♂️

𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈𝐝𝐤, 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨...... 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡.

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!!!

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐡? 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭!

=

"I need to escape!" (Talking)

'No that's not it' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-Namikaze Estate (or Compound idk)-

Minato woke up groggily. He looked outside the window of the Namikaze estate and could already tell that it was a bit late into the morning, well more late than he usually woke up. He looked around tiredly and suddenly realized that Kushina was not next to him in bed. That's when he remembered that she was on a mission with her children.

He got out of bed and proceeded to do his morning routines. He got out of the main bedroom and went down stairs. He passed the living room and approached the kitchen. When he made his way inside he was treated to the sight of Aki feeding Narumi.

Aki had been making baby faces and blowing air, all which seemed to be making Narumi giggle cutely, before feeding the girl with a spoon of food. Minato smiled at the sight. Narumi was always a bundle of joy.

Aki suddenly noticed him and quickly stopped her actions before bowing in respect to the Hokage.

"Good morning, Minato-sama," Aki said respectfully.

"Hi, Tou-san!" Narumi greeted enthusiastically.

"Come on, Aki. There's no need for all that high and mighty stuff. We welcomed you into our family. You don't need to act like you're beneath us," Minato said with a grin.