Chapter 3 "Bell Test!, Naruto's Unpredictability"

𝐀𝐍: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲.

"One Thousand Years Of
DEATH!!" (Talking)

'His finger's inside Me!!'( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Thought/Thinking)

"𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬..' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=

*𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩*

*𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤'.*

=

Kakashi mentally sighed. This team was hopeless, absolutely meaningless, this wasn't even a team, just some random genin performing individually and horribly at that fact. When he was recommended by the council to Sarutobi he was excited to teach the Uchiha prodigy because they both shared something that no one else in Konoha did, the sharingan. It wasn't as if he forgot about his other students as well but he wanted to focus on grooming Sasuke into an elite shinobi and use the team as support for the Uchiha's benefit.

It couldn't be called favouritism if all members of the team where included now could it? Well that was all before his sensei had showed up, prompting the postponement of the placements, he told everyone of his staged death and leaving Naruto to the trust of Jiraiya, Tsunade and the village as well, who all ended up stabbing the Namikazes in the back.

Minato was really disappointed in Kakashi as well, Kushina flat out disliked him now, going so far as to call Kakashi a disgrace to the shinobi code when he chose to ignore Naruto's plite.(𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝) Kakashi also voiced his disagreement to that, calling Minato and Kushina hypocrites for something like that, which he can easily admit now was a huge mistake.

First off Minato and Kushina didn't leave Naruto with just some random stranger, they left him with people they considered family and even though it was a terrible thing to do to a child, especially considering a child needed parent figures to grow and mature, they left Naruto with people that they thought could qualify as parental figures in Naruto's upbringing.

Kakashi could see it, Naruto, grown and trained by the two legendary Sannin, That would be every childs and parents dream and he could see why Minato and Kushina would choose not to visit until now since Naruto would be safe with Tsunade and Jiraiya, teaching him their skills and techniques, grooming him to be a legendary prodigy, telling him about his parents since the S rank secret didn't apply to them, but the two Sannin just left the kid high and dry, without a care in the world and Kakashi was only left with questions.

Why did Minato and Kushina leave Naruto in the first place? Why did Jiraiya and Tsunade leave the kid as well? He already knew it couldn't be revealed to anyone of who Naruto's parents were because that would put Naruto in greater danger with people who might hate Minato taking their anger out on Naruto. So why leave him? Kakashi couldn't come up with anything. He looked at Naruto, who had lunch ready to be eaten and the rest of the team while Sakura was tied to the wooden pole, he decided to make his exit.