Chapter 11 "Mission Wave! Battle on the bridge!" Pt.5

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰!

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐨!! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝? 𝐎𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭? 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞!

𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭.

𝐊𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝟏𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐬𝟐𝟑𝟒 (𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞)

𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐧

𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐧𝟏𝟑𝟏𝟎

=

"Greetings" (Talking)

'What?' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐇𝐮𝐡?' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next Day-

Around 6:13 a.m., it was just another day in the land of waves. Since they left Konoha, Naruto hadn't trained, so when he woke up, it was the ideal opportunity to get in some training before Gato showed up later. Naruto and Haku made the decision the previous day to write Gato a letter informing him that he would have to kill the elderly guy on his own if he wanted to, and of course they had to trick him into coming out so they could finally kill him.

The negotiation with Haku went well. After their conversation, Naruto offered Haku to join Konoha with Zabuza. Naruto didn't want them to be missing-nins because, despite their strength, it is too dangerous and they could die and Naruto didn't want that. Haku responded to his offer by saying that Zabuza would be the one to decide whether or not to accept it, to which Naruto agreed. Then, they left.

After they defeat Gato, the land of waves will at last be free. Because Naruto knew Gato would summon his strongest soldiers to attack the village, he had to be ready.

Naruto was walking through the forest to train and after reaching the fields, Naruto stopped to enjoy the fresh air and the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding environment.