Chapter 4 "A Day Off, A rather interesting day"

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.... 𝐔𝐡𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡...... 𝐒𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐎𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥? 👁👄👁....... 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬...

=

"Did you Sleep last night?" (Talking)

'Wait did 'I' sleep last night?' (Thinking/thoughts)

"𝐆𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞?' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=

It was a very early morning in Konoha; the only people moving about were shopkeepers getting ready for a busy day, and one could hear the birds chirping and the leaves rustling in the wind.

A twelve-year-old boy is soundly asleep on his bed inside a small apartment, illuminated by the lovely sun rays coming through the window. The boy, of course, is none other than Naruto. A few minutes ago, Naruto woke up earlier than usual due to a persistent knock on his window. It was 5:00 in the morning for kamis sake! Despite his need to sleep, he managed to wake up and opened the window to see Kakashi reading his "book." Kakashi informed him that team 7 will take the day off for the time being and that their first mission will begin tomorrow. Naruto pondered why Kakashi wasn't late as usual in informing him, but he decided not to concentrate on these thoughts so early in the morning. As he idly slides into bed to sleep, Naruto thanks Kakashi for the information.

When Naruto awoke again, it was 5:26 in the morning. He was having trouble breathing because of something small but heavy that seemed like it was on top of him, and his lazy ass wouldn't even dare open his eyes.

Then the object over him began to move. Naruto cautiously opened his eyes to see what was above him and was shocked to see Narumi blissfully dozing, her head resting on his chest and the remainder of her body slouched on his stomach like a sloth napping on a tree.

Naruto was taken aback; he couldn't remember Narumi being in his apartment. How had she gotten in? Where was her professional babysitter?; Why had she come over here at such an early hour only to lie on top of him and sleep? Did she already miss him when they last saw each other with Kushina yesterday? This is becoming Troublesome, but Naruto reasoned that he should just get used to Narumi showing up at random every day. He didn't understand why the little tomato was so obsessed with her Nii-san, nor that she was so skilled at leaving her home undetected.

Narumi just kept showing up more often recently and Naruto just has to keep her away from him or else her parents could use her to get close to him one day.

Since Narumi needed to sleep in order to grow up healthy and it was still early in the morning, Naruto made the decision to just let her sleep. Carefully and slowly, Naruto moved to the center of his bed to prevent Narumi from falling off. He then pushed her off of him and puts her next to him.

As he pulled up the blanket he gave Narumi a warm hug as he began to slowly drift off to sleep, Naruto grinned at her sleeping form, she was just so adorable that he couldn't possibly hate her.