"He'd become a unique fighting machine, a shinobi. In the end, his power surpassed even mine. His bloodline trait, the kekkei genkai, cannot be defeated by anyone. I've created a tool that can destroy anything that stands in my way. Unlike the useless punks who follows you around."

~~

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto repeated.

"Naruto! Don't!"

"You're just wasting chakra!" Aki cried out as multiple of Naruto clones runs towards the mirrors but was quickly taken care of by Haku before they could even reach and just liked promised he didn't forget about us as he throws sharps needles at us.

With a thud Naruto comes crashing down next to us.

"How is he doing that?!"

"Maybe if you stopped jumping head first then we'd be able to come up with something!" Aki yelled, at Naruto 

"One more time. Ah. Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke runs forward and kicks water into the air.

"Don't you see that it's useless?"

'It might be useless to you, but just by doing that helped Sasuke unlock his sharingan'

Once again all of Naruto clones where defeated, of course me and Sasuke weren't spared either from Haku attacks.

'I can see his speed,  it that doesn't mean I can match it. The water, it's being repelled. What if I try something else. Not water, but......Yes, not it's my move.'

~~

"You think those Genin punks together can beat Haku. He's the ultimate, a battle tool for destruction"

"Are you finished bragging? You're starting to put me to sleep." Kakashi said. "Let's finish this. Now"

"Fine, but there's ones more thing you should know. A little more bragging as you say."

"Hm?"

"Did you really think our last battle was just win or lose? That I took your attacks like some tank Genin? Haku was there, hiding, watching every move you made. Studying your Sharingan. Haku can see a jutsu once and immediately devise a lethal counterattack" Zabuza praised. "It's one of his gifts. I've been waiting to see the look on your face when you realize you're Sharingan has become worthless."

"Huh?"

"You once said the same jutsu won't work on me twice. Well, now I'm tell you that."

"Huh?"

"Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Zabuza complete disappears and becomes one with the mist as the fog around them begins to thicken.

'This is it.'

'What's going on? The mist is so thick visibility is zero.'

"Sensei!"

"Sakura, stay with Tazuna."

Determine to be strong and believe in her sensei and teammates Sakura rushes towards Tazuna to protect him with a Kunai in her hands.

"Follow my lead, Mr. Tazuna and whatever happens stay close."

"All right. I'll stay right behind you."

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙 𝗛𝗬𝗨̄𝗚𝗔 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें