Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja

Mulai dari awal

"Don't even think about it." Zabuza standing in front of Kakashi. You know the score, Kakashi. If you go after Haku, I go after the bridge builder."

'He got me. I can't protect Tazuna and help Aki, Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. Sakura's feisty, but she can't fight Zabuza alone.'

"Relax, Kakashi. Sit back and enjoy the show. Let's see how they do, one on one."

"That mask and your bogus story! You were with Zabuza all along! You think you can get away with a stunt like that?"

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

"But as your sensei said, deceiving your opponent, catching them off guard, that is the art of the shinobi. Please don't take it personally." Haku was quick to dodge the Kunai Sasuke threw at him thinking he could catch him off guard.

"Huh? Sasuke? Aki?"

"I haven't forgotten about you two. Not for an instant."

'Damn you to hell, Sasuke! You just had to put his attention back at us!' Aki cried.

"Some warriors accept defeat gracefully, they know when they've been beaten. Others do not. So be it."

'Noooooooo! I'm one of the ones that accepts defeat gracefully!'

"Let is finish I put battle then. To the death!" Haku said as he entered then mirrors once again. "It's alright, Naruto. We'll have our fight next."

'What is he!'

"I'm behind you." Haku said.

'How the hell is he so fast! Sasuke hurry up and active the Sharingan already!'

One by one he appeared in all the mirrors surrounding us and in seconds Aki was screaming as she was cut repeatedly by needles.

"Sasuke! Aki!" Both Naruto and Sakura screamed in fear.

'There everywhere.' Aki thought. It wasn't like he was using clones, but more like the mirrors were just reflecting him. But that doesn't explain how he's moving so fast.

"Sasuke, Aki, Naruto, think! You need to attack from the outside and from the inside at the same time!"

'To figure out how the mirrors work!'

'Yeah, that could work. If Naruto attacks from the outside and me and Sasuke attack from the inside we might be able to break this thing.' Aki thought, but that plan was thrown out the trash the moment she saw Naruto in front of her.

"Hey! I snuck in here to save you guys!" Naruto whispered.

Aki: