𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉: 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

Author's Note:
Please play after the third page break!

Maisie Peters - Tough Act

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie, Lacy, and Heather were enjoying some butterbeers at The Three Broomsticks after Hufflepuff's triumphant victory against Gryffindor in today's Quidditch match. Rose was explaining to the girls about her patronus she had casted just a few nights before.

"It was a hare! And it was so beautiful and wispy. So bright and it glimmered as it hopped around the room. I still can't believe I can cast a patronus!"

"That's amazing, Rose!" Lacy exclaimed.

"You'll have to teach us," Heather commented. "I bet mine would be something fierce, like a phoenix!"

"I think mine would be a cat," Lacy giggled.

"Well, I must say, I didn't expect mine to be a hare. Apparently, there's meaning behind your patronus, and every animal corresponds to your personality," Rose explained.

"What exactly does yours mean?" Heather asked.

"I'm adaptable and quick-witted," she smiled.

"You definitely are!" Lacy said, "Well, what was Sebastian's?"

At the sound of his name, she could feel piercing brown eyes staring at her soul from behind her. Rose has kindly accepted that no matter how far she goes, he would always find a way to be close by. She noticed how prominent it's become since the night they casted their patronuses, almost like theirs are linked together somehow.

Rosalie blushed and giggled, "His is a wolf. Which means he's powerful and protective."

"Of you," Heather commented.

Rosalie raised an eyebrow and Lacy tried to steer the conversation.

"What was your most powerful memory?" she asked nervously.

"I'm not telling you that in the middle of The Three Broomsticks!"

"Sorry!" Lacy surrendered.

"I'm sorry for being rude, but the memory is just very personal to me, and I don't want some eavesdroppers to hear it."

Rosalie was mostly talking about Sebastian. She could still feel his eyes on her, and she knew he would find any excuse and any way to listen to her memory. He did ask her in the first place, anyway.

"I understand, I'm sorry for prying," Lacy said somberly.

"You're not prying, you're my dearest friends. I'll tell you everything you want to know, but just not here."

"How about we go sit by the lake? It's finally warm enough!" Heather suggested.

"Sounds perfect to me," Lacy replied.

"I'll pay and meet you two outside," Rosalie said as she started digging through her coat pockets looking for money.

Rosalie made her way through the semi-crowded pub and to the counter. Sirona was waitressing at a table so she was patiently waiting for her return. She felt a familiar aura approach her, and she looked over her shoulder at Sebastian.

"Following me, Sallow?" she teased.

"No, we're just coincidentally in the same place," he chuckled. "Heading back already?"