𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝑜

Header by @alyrocks_ on Pinterest!

Please play after the third page break!

Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie approached Ominis and Sebastian, who were sitting alone at the dining table, during lunch on Saturday. It was their last weekend before their final examinations, so everyone was cooped up in the library or their common rooms constantly studying. Rosalie had made a break for herself. She couldn't retain any more information even if she tried to.

"I have a proposition for the two of you!" she exclaimed as she placed her copy of The Picture of Dorian Gray on the table and sat down across from Sebastian and beside Ominis.

Sebastian smiled at her favorite book on the table. The countless times that she's read this story to him rang in his ears; he memorized it solely from her.

"What are we getting into now?" Sebastian smirked, mischief tugged his voice.

"Hopefully it's not closets," Ominis mumbled.

Rose laughed at Ominis before continuing, "It has nothing to do with closets!"

"Drat!" Sebastian cursed playfully.

"But it has everything to do with the three of us. How about we take a trip into the village tomorrow afternoon? You know, we could have one last hoorah before we leave!"

"I don't know... the last time we were all together, we were trapped in a catacomb! Fighting for our lives, might I add," Ominis hissed. "But as long as there's no Dark Arts or relics, I would love to attend," he smiled softly.

"Lovely! And what about you, Seb? Can you come?"

Rosalie prayed to Merlin he would say yes. She enjoyed spending her time studying together, but she really missed making quick trips into the village or sitting by the lake together.

"Of course, I'll go," he smiled brightly.

Rosalie's heart fluttered as her eyes met his. A soft pink blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Alright. I guess we also have to prevent trolls in Hogsmeade now," she giggled, recalling the memory from Fifth-Year. "How about we leave tomorrow after breakfast?" she asked.

"That's fine with me," Ominis replied.

"Sounds perfect!" Sebastian answered.

"Wonderful!" she nodded to Sebastian as she began gathering food into her plate.

She couldn't wait for it to be tomorrow already.

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie woke late Sunday morning, just late enough to miss breakfast. Her stomach growled as she smoothed her hair in the mirror. Hopefully, the other two would want to eat lunch sometime today during their foray into the village.

Rose had walked back over to her bed, picking up her black leather bag from the floor. Her owl chirping behind her had caught her attention. She grabbed a few crumbs of banana bread that Feenky had made her a couple nights ago and fed it to her owl as she took the letter.

Dear Miss Rivers,
I would like to formally request that the proud and brave Hero of Hogwarts would speak at our commencement ceremony on the 29th of June.
Please let me know by the end of the day!
Signed, Matilda Weasley
Deputy Headmistress