Chapter 101 - Nice and Cosy

A few days later, Evan was lying in Ryan's bed, snuggling up to his mate, who had his arm draped over his shoulders, holding his hand. He was caressing his hand with his thumb in circular motions, and they were both looking thoughtfully at the ceiling, enjoying the peace that had developed between them.

Evan was the first to break the silence and turn to face the black-haired boy. "I was thinking..." he started and after hearing his voice, Ryan turned to him as well. "You met my little pack..." He left his statement unfinished, biting his lip nervously, hoping that Ryan would understand where he was going with this.

And of course, the other boy wasn't his other half for nothing.

A broad smile appeared on his face, and he reached his other hand up to Evan's face to gently stroke his jaw. "Are you serious?" he asked with undisguised enthusiasm.

Evan's face mirrored his smile, and he nodded just as energetically, his nervousness completely gone.

"My parents are going to love you," Ryan said with confidence in his voice and immediately closed the gap between them, bringing their lips together in an intimate kiss.

"I hope so because I love their son," Evan whispered first when their lips moved even a few fragments apart. His lips brushed against Ryan's with every sound he made, and he knew he would never be this close to anyone else.

"I love you too," Ryan said in return. His words earned him another sweet kiss from his soulmate, and Ryan quickly moved on top of him in one graceful motion, his hands resting next to his head. Naturally, Evan didn't protest at the change and quickly wrapped one hand around his upper body and ran the other through his hair.

Passion quickly poured into the soft kisses and as Ryan's tongue slipped into Evan's mouth, Evan's hand slipped under his shirt, lifting it higher and exposing his skin.

Their breathing quickened and they both knew what that meant. Although they had promised Mama Olivia that they would behave behind closed doors, that promise was momentarily forgotten and replaced by desire.

"Do you think we have enough time?" Evan asked as they ran out of breath and had to separate. He opened his eyes cautiously and their gazes met. Looking into his lover's eyes, Evan could only hope that the same feelings he could clearly read in Ryan's were reflected in his own.

Ryan looked thoughtful and tilted his head for a moment before saying, "If we don't remove our clothes completely and lock the door..."

"With half our clothes. How smart, Pachycephalosaurus," Evan's tone was playful and he dramatically dropped the hem of Ryan's shirt from his hand along with his words. Then, still staring into his eyes, he moved both hands to the hem of his jeans and tugged on them.

"I'm not just handsome," Ryan repeated the words Evan loved to say to him, and he chuckled at them instantly.

"Go and lock the door, handsome," Evan whispered to him, patting his chest with his hands, and signalling him to get up. Ryan obeyed at once and jumped out of bed, more than a little enthusiastic.

And as soon as he had silently locked the door, he turned around and the first thing he did was unzip his jeans, which made Evan burst out laughing. The black-haired boy's face reflected satisfaction, though he briefly covered his smile with a pointed finger to signal his boyfriend to be quiet.

Evan sat up and held out his hands, beckoning him over, and again Ryan obeyed without a second thought. He straddled him and this time it was Ryan who slipped his hands into his lover's hair.

Evan didn't hesitate and returned his touches with his own, placing his hands gently yet sensually on his thighs and gradually moving them higher.

Soon after, they both leaned towards each other at the same time and their lips met somewhere in the middle. Their movements synchronised almost instantly, and little kisses turned into a battle of tongues. Ryan's hands slipped to the front of Evan's pants and in a second their situations were equalised.