Puja Day [part 14.2]

Start from the beginning

"Well I dont know about your and karthik's relation but for me you are a good friend and you know it" said atharv bhai, oh yes when atharv bhai went london for studies Anirudh was there too to expand is business and they became close there by drinking in clubs together and Atharv bhai bringing home the fucked up anirudh kumawat after his hookups. I always admired him because ofcourse he is older than me and much better in everything well not in dressing sense it can change a bit. 

"well you are my friend and enemy both kumawat" said karthik bhai. "we have always been rivals and always competed for everything since school time until you graduated as you were a year senior, but we are grown up matures now and dad likes you a lot even mom too, you know she was good friend of your mom, so I am trying to be civil with you god knows what hold for us in future and I think we should be on good terms after all you only look after our fucked up business and others non business shits" Anirudh bro nodded and looked away.

I looked back at ananya and she was looking at me she smiled but I glared at her, she looked confused but then she sighed and mouthed 'idiot fellow' to me just wait till we are alone this ain't over, I need to warn her about naksh and little punishment wont her right.

---------------------------------------------------

Dhara pov:-

After lunch I was feeling tired so I went towards our room but got shocked as I saw dipti laying down on our bed oh god if atharv will see this he will scold me, he doesn't like anyone sitting on the bed other than two of us and she is literally sleeping on it. I went inside and pulled her up making her shriek, "what the hell you ugly witch" she said but i retorted, "it isn't your bad or your room so get out of here" "oh so mrs dhara atharv rawal has got tougue now huh" she said my name in a mocking way.

 before I could say anything she started speaking again, "what do you think dhara if you got married to him you have become better than me, haha no dhara you are still that old, fatty, ugly cry baby witch and will always be. Eversince you are born you have been nothing but a pain is ass for me, I was alone and happy until you came and mom and dad started loving you. I was more pretty and social but you got their attention more huh fuck attention they just pitied you"

I know its not true but I am very sensitive and I hate this as tears started forming in my eyes at her hateful words. "aww look you started to cry again thats why they pitied you, you remember right how during school time I was the popular one and you were the fatty nerd who got bullied for her ugly looks and being a bookworm, and for me they treated me like queen bee and still where ever I go I turn heads unlike you who always went unnoticed, so dont forget your place bitch and dont try to act smart in front of me"

"Why are you so bitter dipti, you say I am insecure as I am but you are too, you were insecure of me back then and now you are jealous of me when I have got married to a very good man and have a great family, why can't you be just happy for me, FOR GODS SAKE I AM YOUR OWN SISTER" but it didn't affect her instead she scoffed, "jealous of you hahahha" and she started laughing, after laughing for few seconds she stopped and glared at me and took a round around me eyeing me up and down.

I felt conscious of my body, "you were almost hundred few years back and slowly you started losing weight in agony why because the guy you had crush on during college time asked me out haha and impressively you lost so much weight but after effects are still there, your bloaty stomach has stretch marks and also you hands and thighs might have them too am I right" I kept quiet I can fight her for anything but when she starts pointing out my insecurity I cant make my self to fight back, I am 26 and still I cant speak up for myself on this topic.

"Atharv was not home for 10 months everyone knows that, you know why because he didn't find you beautiful enough otherwise which husband leaves his newly wedded wife behind and goes on a business trip haha business trip toh bas bahana hai use toh bas tumse dur jana tha but Now when he knows no one can change the fact that you are his wife he is trying to cope up with you poor atharv I pity you and him, you are just a responsibility for him and he is just what we say stuck yes he is stuck with you"