Bully Trials Christmas Script

Story Planned by Jamie Rivers and Ace Melee.

Script Made by Ace Melee.

-----

For Anyone Who Wants to Act: Ash (16), Jacelyn (16), Ramen (34), Drea (41), Jaymie (17), Narrator, Marina (23), Yaline (52).

(V.O.) means voice-over. It acts like a character's narration or thoughts.

(O.S.) means off-screen.

(O.C.) means off-camera.

The script format has been adjusted for Wattpad's convenience.

-----

Scene One: Jacelyn's Lonely Christmas

EXT: SWINGSET- DAY.

NARRATOR: (Swinging on a swingset on a cloudy winter day.) Just wind and snow during this holiday, giving the drug addicts in Pricksburgh to show off their snorting skills with cocaine. (Pause.) It's a small town. There's nothing to do here anyway. (Clears throat.) On Christmas Eve, Jacelyn moped in her room. It's been nine months since she discovered she was dead.

FADE TO:

INT: JACELYN'S ROOM- NIGHT.

Jaclyn: (Sitting in her bed, moping.) At least, Mom and Dad didn't bring home another girl to replace me as my friends did. (She pauses for a moment before she hits the wall again.)

YALINE, Jacelyn's mom, enters Jacelyn's bedroom, scaring the crap out of Jacelyn. Yaline doesn't see Jacelyn.

JACELYN: Mom?!

YALINE: (Investigating.) Where's that banging coming from?

JACELYN: (Bangs wall again.) Mom, I'm in here!

YALINE: (Gasps and walks to Jacelyn is at.) It's coming behind this wall. (Touches the wall.)

JACELYN: (Irritated.) Mom, I'm right here! (Touches her hand.)

YALINE: Hmm, it could be a rat.

JACELYN: (Startled.) A rat? How can a rat bang the wall like that? What am I? The Rat Monster? (Pause.) You could've at least said a pipe is bursting. My God, Mom, you're a cop. You know that's not it. (Yelling.) How about your daughter making herself known?

Jacelyn tosses and throws a pillow, scaring Yaline.

YALINE: (Scared beyond belief.) Nevermind! It's a demon!

JACELYN: No, I'm not. I'm your dead daughter! (Waves at her.) Hello?

Yaline squeals as she runs out of the room. Jacelyn sighs. She picks up her pillow and lies back down on her bed.

JACELYN (CONT'D): Mom will summon an exorcist on Christmas Day. I can probably open doors and explore the house because she believes the house is haunted now. I'm still dead.

NARRATOR: That night, Jacelyn fell asleep, sadly knowing she was not getting her Christmas cheer.

[Beat.]

NARRATOR (CONT'D): But that was going to change. 

-----

FADE TO:

Scene Two: Jacelyn Enters a Christmas World

EXT: MYSTERIOUS WINTER WONDERLAND- SUNSET.

Jacelyn wakes up in another reality. The realm is animated with a world blanketed by snow with pine trees spread out around her.