Where are they now?

7 years down the line and everyone had gone their separate ways.

Sean and Karen camped together out in the Maldives, drinking till the sun sets then drinking once again when the sun appeared the next day, even though neither admitted it while sober they both cared and craved to be together, both where two lost souls and their drink and company brought them closer together.

Charles, lived alone and away from the world. He'd travel with the Bison, just like his family and tribe did before him. Charles liked that life and knew he'd protect them and treat them with respect just like they did with him.

Mary-Beth became a writer, she was a brilliant one at that. Mary wrote many books, many were romance novels. Mary would get lost in her world once the pen touched the paper, much like when she would get lost once her head was in a book at camp.

Kieran found her not long after he escaped, passing in a town outside strawberry, the brief encounter filled his heart with joy after that he would always write to her.Mary- Beth would send him her books and while on his lunch break of working in the stables in the west. Kieran would be lost in the thoughts of Mary- Beth, even though he still really liked her he knew that living in her books and seeing her success made him happy, Kieran's happy place was the horses nothing made him more calm and relaxed.

Tilly got married and had a very loving family, she got what she always wanted. The safe and security away from gangs and living in modern life. Tilly's husband treated her with a lot of love and respect and the little family they had created, filled her heart with a lot of joy.

John and Abbey, owned their own ranch along with uncle. Making an honest life of themselves and keeping their heads Above the crime while little Jack grew up and taught abbey how to read just like Hosea taught him when he was young. John would get a letter from Arthur once a year in a code name filling him in on his life and visa versa. John missed his brother terribly but, was happy to find out he was still alive and kept in contact once a year to still show they both cared in their own way. Uncle would sit and lounge for days, giving John advice always with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.
(Not much changed with uncle 😆)

Sadie was a traveler, a known bounty hunter. She was a house hold name and that was no surprise to anyone. Most men wouldn't take her seriously till it was too late, the money rolled in for her beautifully, she was a shadow lurking in the darkness. Sadie's ruthless nature and killer instinct made her a badass to the core. She was proud of who she was but, at nights she would miss her Jake his love and touch she missed dearly but, she killed every single O'driscoll that hurt her and she slept better at night knowing she averaged her husband.

Person owned his own shop selling food and other supplies to customers, he had a picture of the gang hanging on his wall he missed them all dearly but, knew this was a better life for him and hoped and wished everyone was doing okay.

Lenny stayed with Arthur and Y/N for a bit but, then left and went out on his own and became a teacher to young students in a youth group teaching them how to read and write. Which was something he was proud to do. Often Lenny thought of everyone especially his drunken night with Arthur and how they became so drunk after claiming they would only have one drink in valentine. Lenny would often chuckle when he would sit down at night and have a drink and say to himself. "Just one drink no drama."

Bill formed his own gang down out the west he was still a very bitter and grumpy man. Bill would often tell his gang mates of the stories he did serving the army his gang, would often groan but, would listen to their leader anyway.

Javier would often fish and remain on his own he'd think about the betrayal of the gang and it hurt him more to the core. Javier would often ponder and wondered where it all went wrong. Javier felt betrayed by everyone, by Arthur and John then Dutch, Micah and Bill he didn't trust anyone anymore, he only relied on himself there was no in between.