Lin Han saw He YunTing blink, and his blue eyes dimmed a bit, as if he was sad for him.

"It would be a lie to say that I wasn't frustrated. I was alone in the dormitory for a long time, and I couldn't even operate a low-level mecha like this. At that time, I thought it was just metal, so why couldn't I do it? I was too obsessed with the galaxy." Lin Han paused for a moment, "Did I say too much?"

"No." As if he was afraid Lin Han would be upset, He YunTing answered quickly, "What happened afterwards?"

Lin Han said, "Afterwards... Actually, I didn't stay down for too long. I thought, if I can't master them, then I'll try to build them. That way, I've seen the Milky Way." Lin Han finished and looked at He YunTing, "Is this idea of mine kinda weird?"

"Not weird at all." He YunTing replied in a deep voice.

Lin Han shifted his position on the floor to where he was hugging his knees, tilted his head to look at He YunTing, and heard him repeat.

"Not weir at all." He YunTing said, "Mr. Lin is doing well. And now... You've seen the Milky Way, too."

The curve of Lin Han's lips unconsciously lifted up a point and said, "Hmm."

He YunTing didn't say anything else, since he wasn't the one who would liven up the atmosphere. But Lin Han felt very comfortable, such silence made him feel at ease.

The battleship was still flying smoothly.

Eventually, Lin Han blinked his eyes and finally looked sleepy.

He YunTing sensed it, "I'll take Mr. Lin back."

"Okay." Lin Han nodded, but didn't stand up, instead he said to He YunTing, "We'll be at the border area tomorrow, right?"

"Hmm."

"When will the Erinnerung Nebula appear?" Lin Han said slowly, "I would love to see it if I get the chance."

Lin Han saw He YunTing ponder briefly and replied, "It will appear."

He YunTing reverted to his usual speech pattern, where he repeated his short sentences twice, "There'll be a chance, and it will appear."

"Okay." Lin Han remained in a comfortable knee-hugging position, looking up at He YunTing and the starry sky behind him, and spoke in a small voice, "General."

He YunTing lowered his eyes to look at him and didn't say anything.

Lin Han smiled at him, curving his eyes, looking gentle and soft, extending his hand, "Pull me a little."

Whether he said his legs were weak or capricious, he knew He YunTing would definitely pull him up.

He YunTing was stunned for a moment, but he quickly took an obedient step closer, and a pair of warm hands covered his.

Lin Han also cooperated by bracing himself on the floor to stand back up.

"Thank you, General," Lin Han said.

He YunTing didn't want to look at him, and also let go of his hand.

Lin Han's palm still had the other party's calloused touch and He YunTing's heartfelt voice that was different from his usual tone.

【Mr. Lin is so great, so why don't I dare to look at him?】

The third day of the voyage was also quite smooth.

Lin Han woke up early, his space vertigo from the night before had completely disappeared, or perhaps he had seen the Milky Way and became more and more energetic. He YunTing gave him the right to enter and leave the captain's room, but he still knocked politely every time he went in and waited for permission before entering.