The Belfast traveled in its own exclusive star path, and after a long day, it finally started to find the right angle with space retraction, and finally managed to leap and start flying at light speed.

After a burst of extreme darkness, they finally entered the desired orbit.

On the entire warship, except for the command room and the captain's room, all the portholes were automatically closed during the leap, and by the time everything had reverted to calm, a long time had passed.

Even though there was no more day and night, Lin Han kept counting the time and walked to the observation room he had agreed with He YunTing the day before.

And He YunTing was already waiting for him there.

"You came." He said, "This is the starry sky tonight."

He YunTing walked to the special observation window and pressed the lift button.

The obscured image emerged in a frame, and in this not-so-large observation room, Lin Han finally saw the starry sky, once so far away from him, through a special glass.

——This was the first time he had ever seen the stars so close to him.

Unlike the unchanging starry sky he had seen in the Empire, they were now passing through the Milky Way, the huge warship was now like dust, and passing by them were all kinds of nebulae of different sizes.

Each one was unique, and each one was stunningly beautiful. Some of the planets were small and glowed secretly through the reflections of other stars, some were burning inside, and some were still spinning fast.

Lin Han had imagined the scene of a river of stars many times.

In his dreams, in his imagination.

But not like this, enveloped by a sudden sensation.

His chest vibrated and his heart beat faster.

The dust of the planets he had once wished for were now passing by before his eyes.

The feeling was so strong that Lin Han didn't know where it started, but he felt the tip of his nose was sore, his heart was aching, and he almost wanted to shed tears.

Without any other emotion, in this moment he was suddenly surrounded by the universe, giving rise to an unexplainable sadness.

At this moment Lin Han began to think a lot, think about his favorite career, think about his long-lost dream of mecha driving. He began to feel shallow, feel at a loss, feel that the universe was vast and infinite, and that he was terribly small.

He gritted his teeth and tried to endure, because he wanted to look at the stars again.

He YunTing noticed his change.

"Mr. Lin?" He YunTing sounded a little anxious, "Are you okay?"

Lin Han wanted to say that he was okay, wanted to say that he was fine, but at that moment he almost felt powerless to even speak, as a strange suffocating feeling came up and blocked his throat, making him open his mouth to speak, but in the end no sound came out.

Lin Han closed his eyes and tried to shake off the feeling, but in the dizzying weightlessness his feet went weak and he fell forward.

A strong, warm hand pulled him back.

He YunTing pulled Lin Han toward himself, wanting to hold him with his other hand, but fearing to offend. He ended up holding him with one hand, while the other hand stopped in the air behind Lin Han, without touching him, forming an almost intimate, but not yet full embracing position.