"Hmm." Lin Han asked offhandedly, "Didn't you go for medical treatment?"

"Yes." Qi Jiamu answered quickly, "We have, Mr. Lin."

Lin Han fixed the mecha and stood up, understanding that the other would probably not answer anything else, "Good, then I hope your brother will be fine."

It was just a simple sentence, but Qi Jiamu fiercely converged his eyes after hearing Lin Han say so, took a deep breath, as if regulating his emotions, and when he looked up again to speak to Lin Han, the end of his eyes carried a suppressed red tinge, "Thank you, Mr. Lin."

Lin Han's hand stopped in mid-air and eventually withdrew, "It's okay."

He was trying to use his ability to find out what the two brothers were talking about.

But probably because Qi Jiamu's eyes were too sincere, and his expression he saw that day was too sad, Lin Han suddenly became a little guilt-ridden. Even if the pain was someone else's, he shouldn't meddle without asking.

Lin Han found He YunTing after the training.

These days he would go to the command room or He YunTing's room from time to time. Many people in the base were discussing that Mr. Lin was really an expert hired by the General himself and was therefore treated differently.

Lin Han didn't care much about these remarks, but stood in front of He YunTing and raised the question that had been bothering him for two days, "I have something to ask the General."

Lu AnHe went to eat and He YunTing was left alone in the room, he hung up his jacket before turning around to answer, "What is it?"

Lin Han wanted to get straight to the point, but when the words came out, they ended up as, "General's shoulder injury... How is it?"

He YunTing probably didn't expect Lin Han's first words to be this, so he paused for a moment, "It's almost healed." After another two seconds, He YunTing seemed to think of something and added stiffly, "Thank you, Mr. Lin, for your concern."

No matter what, this answer was good, so Lin Han breathed a sigh of relief, "Then the person who attempted to assassinate the General last time... Did you find out any details? Did he, by any chance, have the glands at the back of his neck destroyed?"

He YunTing raised his eyebrows for a moment, but quickly returned to coldness, "Yes. How does Mr. Lin know?"

Lin Han hesitated for a moment, but still told He YunTing roughly what he saw that day.

"I thought it was strange, and I thought of what happened to the General last time, that's why I came here." Lin Han said, "Does the General know about an Omega like that?"

This time He YunTing fell into a long silence.

Lin Han thought He YunTing was thinking back and didn't interrupt him, but after the long silence, He YunTing finally answered, "——I know. But there's no way to check anymore."

Lin Han didn't expect He YunTing to give an affirmative answer, "Why is that...?"

How many Omegas were there with such damaged glands? What have they been through?

He YunTing's expression didn't change, but his tone was even colder, "...Sorry. Military secret, can't tell Mr. Lin."

Lin Han opened his mouth, but decided not to react, "Okay."

He YunTing's blue eyes had no emotion, and Lin Han didn't know how to describe his own feelings, "Then, I'll go first."

He YunTing looked at Lin Han.