The lights, they are amazing... I really like this.. she showed the decoration.. 

Yeah, they are beautiful... He said and made her to sit on his lap.. he bited her nose... 

Not more than your smile .. he whispered and she giggled... 

How you are talking like this? She said and again laughed.. he too chuckled.. 

He hugged her waist and her bare skin came in contact with his palm.. she shivered and closed her eyes... 

He looked at her and started to kiss her forehead and cheeks and they shared a passionate kiss and he unpinned her saree and threw that away.. she gasped and stood from his lap and ran away... He thought that she didn't like that and walked towards her.. 

Ladoo ma, I'm sorry... I just did it in the heat of the moment.. if you don't like that means we can... 

She nodded no and turned and hugged him..

What ma? What happened? He said and lifted her face and looked at her blush covered cheeks and neck.. 

Enaku... Enaku... Vekkama iruku... Adhu dhan.. she whispered in his chest... 

(That . I'm feeling shy... that's why...)

Oh!!!! Hmmm... He hummed and lifted her and made her to lay down on the bed... He removed his shirt and dhoti looking at her flushed face and her chest heaving up and down with heavy breathing...

He hovered her and unhooked her blouse.. 

Enanga!!!! She whispered looking at him who is now un clasping her inner.. 

Please, comforter.. she asked and he covered them with the comforter after switching off the lights... 

In that room, inside the comforter, she was whining and crying by the sweet torcher he was giving to her, and he was turned on because of her moans and groans... There was no space for air between their naked bodies.. he is just showing her that what can he do to her to moan without his words .. he is playing with her by biting, sucking and kissing wherever he can, and that made her to get wet... They are making a passionate sin... 

He was so gentle with her as this is their first time... He took her saree and wiped her face with that because she is sweating profusely... He made her hair and kissed her forehead.. out of shyness she hugged him and laid down on him.. they became one under the lights, that were decorated for them.. in that light, he saw her face while thursting into her and his love for her multiplied more... After getting up from her chest, he threw the bed spread and made her to sit leaning on the bed rest and took the milk, he came to her and sat before her..

You needed this, drink .. he said and made her to drink the milk and she said enough after drinking half of the milk and he drank the rest and kept it aside.. they slept cuddling after their intense love making.. 

I love you.. he said and pecked her once before drifting to sleep...

At morning... Rudra heard the door knocking sound and groaned in his sleep and hugged Meenakshi tightly... 

He again heard the sound and looked at Meenakshi who is sleeping like a baby beside him.. he kissed her lips and went inside the closet and wore his pant and shirt and came and went to open the door... 

Soundarya stood there.. 

Good morning kanna.. sorry da, I disturbed your sleep.. 

Amma.. it's nothing like that... He said and yawned... 

Actually, I have arranged for a special Pooja for both of you.. so I came here to wake you.. it will start in an hour.. so get ready and come okay? 

Hmm.... Ok..