A satisfied smile appeared on his face. Choi Han flinched after seeing the smile before looking away from Cale and lowering his head.
“Umm…… D, did you say that there is a village outside the forest in the southwest direction?” The shaking in his voice could not be hidden. It was understandable. This was before Choi Han had gone to Harris Village.

Honestly speaking, Choi Han treating Raon and Cale like this despite that was enough to tell Cale that Choi Han was extremely patient and pure. If it was Cale in Choi Han’s shoes, the moment he saw a Dragon he could communicate with, furthermore, the moment he learned about the existence of others humans and a village nearby, he would have grabbed this person in front of him or the Dragon by the collar and ran to the village.

“Yeah. But do you really live here? This is one of the dangerous Forbidden Regions, so people don’t come here.”
Choi Han clenched his eyes shut while listening to Cale’s comment.
“…I’ll go get some food for now.” He then walked in the opposite direction of the village. He was headed toward a part of the forest that was covered in trees and dark from the shade.

Cale realized Choi Han was doing this to buy himself some time to control his emotions and looked away from him. He then flinched after seeing Raon staring right at him. This Dragon truly was more vicious as a three-year-old than as a four-year-old.

“Why did you make me come here?” The Dragon asked Cale a question.
“There aren’t many people here, and there are lots of strong things.”
The Forest of Darkness. This place that the Dragon had ended up coming to was extremely dangerous compared to the other places he saw while flying here. It was understandable that it was called one of the Forbidden Regions. Most importantly, to this human in front of him…
“This place is completely useless to you.”
This human would not be able to survive here on his own for even a day.

The terrible bastard responded without any hesitation.
“But it is a place you need.”
The Dragon subconsciously opened his eyes wide. Cale did not care and continued speaking while looking around.
“This is a good starting point for you to learn, grow, and figure out the world.”
This place would not be dangerous for Raon despite being a Forbidden Region. In fact, the existence of the monsters would be helpful for Raon’s growth.
“This should be a suitable place for you to build your home.”
Home. Raon’s tail slightly flinched the moment Cale said that word.

Cale did not notice as he got up and brushed the dirt off his clothes.
“And the punk from earlier, he’s in a similar situation as you. He doesn’t know much about the world and spent a long time alone.” The black Dragon’s gaze turned toward the northeast side of the forest for a moment. Choi Han had not gone to look for food yet and was hiding in the darkness created by the trees of the forest. The Dragon knew it and Choi Han knew that the Dragon knew it. Cale was the only one who didn’t know.

Several people sighed helplessly at this. It seemed to be expected given the situation, however it still left them feeling unsettled and anxious.

“You won’t be lonely if the two of you are together. Both of you are strong, so nobody will be able to easily mess with you guys.”

This time the TBOAH!Dragons and the TCF!Dragons smiled sadly in acknowledgement. They could clearly understand Cale's intentions. Even if he believed that this was an illusion, he was still trying to do the best he could for the precious people he considered his own.