Ultimate Rescue: Santa's Stolen Christmas Star

Start from the beginning

Ryder and Pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Ryder: How does your phone have the location of everyone?

Mason: Assisting the elemental brawlers has benefits! (looks at his phone) It looks like Ladybird is going North!

Ella: Hm? I wonder why she's going North?

Mason: Either to steal something shiny from Santa or steal something shiny from someone else!

Tuck: Mason does have a point!

Ella: Let's just hope that she's not up to anything really sneaky!

Ryder and Pups: (nods) Agreed!

Mayor Goodway: (arrives) Ryder, pups! (notices) Oh! Quite a group of pups you have Ryder!

Ryder: A lot of friends are visiting!

Mayor Goodway: Agreed! We could use some extra help decorating the Christmas tree in front of City Hall, even if it's a few days early!

Pups: (cheers) Fun!

(the whole group walks off as the scene changes to the Arctic where Ladybird is equipped with a snowsuit and snowshoes)

Ladybird: (cackles) If it shines it's mine and that includes all the shiny stuff at the North Pole! (keeps walking North) (to self) Wish I had a snowmobile it would really make travel so much faster in this cold place!

(scene changes to the day before Christmas Eve at the North Pole where Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the elves are preparing for Christmas)

Santa: Ho, ho, ho! All those good people and animals will be very happy on Christmas day!

(a pine tree suddenly falls in front of Santa's house)

Santa: Oh dear!

Mrs. Claus: Oh dear, that's troubling! That big pine tree is blocking the entrance to our home!

(scene changes to Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the elves having trouble moving the fallen tree)

Santa: We need someone super strong to help move this heavy tree!

Mrs. Claus: Should I call the Paw Patrol, honey?

Santa: Actually, I think the pups deserve to spend quality time together! However, I know someone who can help move this fallen pine tree! (gets his phone and calls someone) Mason?

(scene changes to Mason in a beaver suit cutting up the fallen tree into smaller movable pieces)

Santa: (chuckles) Thank you Mason, plus very creative cutting up the log to make it easier to move!

Mason: No problem Santa, I'm happy to help!

Tundra: (walks over with her daughters) Hi Santa!

Santa: (merrily) Ho, ho, ho! Tundra, Snowball, Snowflake, it's great to see you again!

(while everyone is distracted Ladybird sneaks over to Santa's sleigh noticing the Christmas star)

Ladybird: (quietly) Ooh! It's so shiny! (steal the Christmas star) If it shines, it's mine! (sneaks away unnoticed by anyone)

(the group looks back at the sleigh)

Santa: (shocked gasps) The Christmas star, it's gone!

Others: (shocked gasps)

Tundra: This is terrible!

Santa: Agreed!

Percy: (rushes over) Santa, all the gifts have gone missing too!