Chapter Forty Three | DANIEL POV

Who is this Jake guy and why is he trying to move in on my mate?

I think feeling the frustrations beaming off me.

After everything that has happened between us and now she is trying to make ME  jealous?

'What are you doing', I mind link Lily.

'I know you can hear me,' I feel frustrated.

'Lily!' I demand through the link.

'What are you playing at Daniel?' I finally hear her link.

'Who is he?' I demand.

'He is just an old friend, Just because we had sex doesn't mean I can't have guy friends, Daniel." she screams at me through the link.

'We'll expect to see me at the party tonight,' I finally link before blocking any further links.

What in the name of mother Selene is going on?

I can't focus on taking notes, as I sit in the row directly behind her and Jake, boring my eyes into the back of their heads.

I sense anger seeping from her pores.

I pull out my phone to text Blade,

'Blade, tell the pack there's a party tonight, also find out everything you know about an old friend of Lils, his name is Jake.'

I slap my phone down on the table in frustration. The guy sitting three seats away jolts in horror.

Spending most of the lesson staring at the back of his head thinking of the many ways I can murder him. I am brought back to reality of my phone chiming.

Blade.

Text: 'Jake Smith who was the football captain back at Edgewood High. Same year as Lily. He is from a line family of rogues with no criminal history. Good news the party tonight is held by a Johnathan Lang, he is a new member of our pack.'

Gently placing my phone in front of me, I smile for the first time in forty minutes.