8 - 1 v 1!

"Okay! I'll beat you this time for sure!"

 Izuku has a big smile on his face, leaning closer to him. 

 "Keep dreaming Deku!" 

He swipes the controller and starts his route. It's a Sunday night, and just like every Sunday night, Izuku manages to convince Katsuki to stay up playing video games, even though the damn nerd always complains about being so tired after work the next day. 

The game that Deku has been all over lately is World of Horror, a pixel game that pisses Katsuki off. It isn't a game that deals with skill, which Katsuki would totally crush Deku at, but a game with a lot of luck. 

The gist of it is that you need to solve mysteries around town, collect keys, and stop the DOOM levels from reaching too high, all the while, the town you are living in is starting to take damage from an apocalypse. They put the game in random, so the routes are different. 

He doesn't even know how Izuku found this game or why he was even interested in it in the first place. He just came home one day, excited and freaking out, begging Katsuki to play it with him. The screen casts light on the two of them bundled up on the couch. 

Its dark outside, but the only light in the house is from the T.V. Katsuki grips the controller in his hands as Izuku reads out loud. 

"You find a can of meat in the pantry... Eat it or leave it." 

In the route Katsuki is on right now, he is trapped in his apartment as the Idol in Training. Deku is in the lead with four keys, and he only has one right now. He can't fucking die here, and normally, eating the meat would obviously be a hell no. But... 

He looks at his stats on the right corner of the screen. His stamina is nine. Fuck. Izuku's green eyes go from the screen and back to him nervously. 

"Fuck it!" 

He eats it, and the screen changes, the sound used when signaling damage taken breaking the silence. 

"Son of a bitch!" 

His stamina is taken to zero, and Izuku winces.

 "Ew! Kacchan something is crawling under your skin!" 

Katsuki throws the controller and sinks into the couch. The screen changes again and shows information about the route. Izuku looks at him and grins. 

"I win!" 

He gets up and gets the controller, before laying right on Katsuki. He grunts, glaring at him. 

"Your heavy, shit nerd." 

Izuku laughs and kisses his forehead. He decides to ignore the fact that instead of pushing him off, he wraps his arms around his torso. 

"Wanna go again?" 

He says it like he doesn't care if they do or not, but when he looks at his face, he knows that he really wants to play again.

 "Fine! But don't cry when I beat you!" 

Izuku grins wider and gets off of him after giving him a short kiss, grabbing the controller and starting a new route.